Welcome to the start of World War 3

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Who's killing fat Kim, Dan? The Yanks?
It looks like it.

If I was a general advising Trump. Lets take out fat boy. Perhaps it will be easy. If difficult then it is better to fight the chinese over a more justifiable causi belli than a few islands in the South China Sea which is coming up for a fight as well. Americans will back you here but not the other.

After sorting out fat boy then we get Assad, Putin will be scared as we will have wiped out the chinese, which of course are far far less a danger than the Russians.

Full steam ahead.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am pro israel. Of course they run the show here. I don't intend to have my son turned into cannon fodder for them though. He is 19 years old and driving round in a mustang gt, and that is the way I like it.

It looks like it.

If I was a general advising Trump. Lets take out fat boy. Perhaps it will be easy. If difficult then it is better to fight the chinese over a more justifiable causi belli than a few islands in the South China Sea which is coming up for a fight as well. Americans will back you here but not the other.

After sorting out fat boy then we get Assad, Putin will be scared as we will have wiped out the chinese, which of course are far far less a danger than the Russians.

Full steam ahead.
Fat Kim must be taken out. There is no other option. He is a psycho and a danger for the whole area.It should be done very carefully without destroying the current nomenklatura of North Korea. Another failed state is not an option. Parts of the current North Korean leadership should be removed. Best would be sending in a team and deleting Fat Kim himself and closest members of inner circle. The rest of the gang should be left intact to allow the development of a more stable and sane government.
This could be achieved by sending in a small covert team of experts to deliver the task.
Another option would be sending in some remote devices to carry out the removal from the outside. The whole thing is like cutting out cancerous growth.
An all out invasion is no option.

Last edited:
No source, no nothing. Just a board with figures and a big "Judenstern". Why not show a complete list of all donors, taken from a reliable source ?
Pure propaganda, if you ask me. But the normal standard for posts like this.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I am pro israel. Of course they run the show here. I don't intend to have my son turned into cannon fodder for them though. He is 19 years old and driving round in a mustang gt, and that is the way I like it.
They do run the show Dan, and the sooner Americans realise this and do something about it the better. Otherwise they'll eventually drive the US into the war to end all wars.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I find that incredible. Fair play to the Yanks and I'm happy for your son Sir. Here your car at 19 (if you're lucky enough to have one) is likely to be a 1 litre 60hp Yaris, Fiesta, Polo or summat. A GT 'Stang at 19!!!! The US really is the petrol head's paradise Happykkkiii

Typical conspiracy bull about "The Jews".
The US is under threat from Fat Un. The fatherland needs its soldiers now. Your son is in the right age. He should do his duties and not try to dodge it like some others.
He will be a hero when he dies for the States.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Fat Kim must be taken out. There is no other option. He is a psycho and a danger for the whole area.It should be done very carefully without destroying the current nomenklatura of North Korea. Another failed state is not an option. Parts of the current North Korean leadership should be removed. Best would be sending in a team and deleting Fat Kim himself and closest members of inner circle. The rest of the gang should be left intact to allow the development of a more stable and sane government.
This could be achieved by sending in a small covert team of experts to deliver the task.
Another option would be sending in some remote devices to carry out the removal from the outside. The whole thing is like cutting out cancerous growth.
An all out invasion is no option.
See how easy it is to convince people. All the trumpsters and the hillary people are on board. they would not against the splatley islands or assad

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
No source, no nothing. Just a board with figures and a big "Judenstern". Why not show a complete list of all donors, taken from a reliable source ?
Pure propaganda, if you ask me. But the normal standard for posts like this.
Get real. It is a club and you ain't in it as George carlin said.