Welcome to the start of World War 3

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I guess it depends on the purpose of the 150000 chinese troops. Are they there to help or are they there to depose or just to prevent refugees fleeing North Korea.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

I see that President Al Assad has sent the people of the DPRK a message of support for the upcoming 105th anniversary of the birth of Eternal President Kim Il Sung this Saturday. The statements says, ""The friendly two countries are celebrating this anniversary and, at the same time, conducting a war against big powers' wild ambition to subject all countries to their expansionist and dominationist policy and deprive them of their rights to self-determination."

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I guess it depends on the purpose of the 150000 chinese troops. Are they there to help or are they there to depose or just to prevent refugees fleeing North Korea.

It's never easy to tell what the Chinese are thinking - which is why the DPRK prefers to make its own security arrangements.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come – Putin

Russia has information of a potential incident similar to the alleged chemical attack in Idlib province, possibly targeting a Damascus suburb, President Vladimir Putin said. The goal is to discredit the government of Syrian President Assad, he added.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” he said at a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow.
Damascus denied the allegations, noting that the targeted area may have been hosting chemical weapons stockpiles belonging to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) or Al-Nusra Front jihadists.

Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come – Putin

Fair play to Putin, didn't show any knee Jerk reaction to this, clearly took his time and looked at more information and gathered expert opinion before anonucning his findings.

Compare this to Trump who couldn't wait to play commander in chief. I hope someone has changed the Nuclear codes and not told him, I can just see him pressing the big red button if he gets angry one morning.

Putin going out and using bald language like "false flag" means that Putin is playing things tough. Putin's style is usually very circumspect and calculating.

We'll see what note "T-rex" strikes as he's one dinosaur that wears flip flops.

I do suspect Trump retains some sentimental ideas about rapprochement with Russia. We'll get a good signal on this tonight I suppose.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Does anyone else feel a world war is coming? I genuinely do. I feel that due to the fact that European governments have long lost the ability to think, act and speak for themselves and instead just do what the US says that the greedy psychopaths running the US are going to continue pushing the other two superpowers, Russia and China until something gives and it all kicks off.

Putin was so right when he spoke a year or two back of his bewilderment at how so many people in the West just don't get how dangerous a situation the US is putting us all in. What makes it so sad is that due to brainwashing from Western media many folk cheer on the barbaric acts of the US, rather than stand against them, having lost the ability to think for themselves they live in a stupor of entrenchment based on the constructs of good vs evil cooked up by Western propaganda.

We truly are in desperate times.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Does anyone else feel a world war is coming? I genuinely do. I feel that due to the fact that European governments have long lost the ability to think, act and speak for themselves and instead just do what the US says that the greedy psychopaths running the US are going to continue pushing the other two superpowers, Russia and China until something gives and it all kicks off.

Putin was so right when he spoke a year or two back of his bewilderment at how so many people in the West just don't get how dangerous a situation the US is putting us all in. What makes it so sad is that due to brainwashing from Western media many folk cheer on the barbaric acts of the US, rather than stand against them, having lost the ability to think for themselves they live in a stupor of entrenchment based on the constructs of good vs evil cooked up by Western propaganda.

We truly are in desperate times.

Unfortunately, Trump has proved himself to be an unstable individual - and he is surrounded by Jewish Zionist Neo-Cons. Most fatally of all, his beloved daughter Ivanka seems to have a Lady Macbeth influence over him.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Does anyone else feel a world war is coming?
It looks like that.

Fat Kim is going to get the bullet now imo. Everything depends on how much, if any on note, damage he can do to the Americans. If he gets rid of him easily then we are in big trouble.