Welcome to the start of World War 3

Casstiel

Political Irish
Ladies and gentlemen we have just witnessed the start of World War 3.

I don't say this lightly, I say this as someone who has studied the bible and understand the prophecies in contains and as someone who understands war and watches and reads every small bit of detail throughout reports and raw data.

The bible has already told us that the final war, Armageddon, end times, call it what you may begins in Syria.

“The Hebrew prophet Ezekiel wrote 2,500 years ago that in the ‘last days’ of history, Russia and Iran will form a military alliance to attack Israel from the north,” , “Bible scholars refer to this eschatological conflict, described in Ezekiel 38-39, as the ‘War of Gog & Magog.'”

Isaiah 17:1-3.
It reads, “’See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted and left to flocks, which will lie down, with no one to make them afraid. The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, and royal power from Damascus; the remnant of Aram will be ike the glory of the Israelites,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

I feel very uneasy about what has unfolded in the last week or so. It’s not fear, I fear no man. Neither should you.

I have never had the feeling of “This is it”. I do now. Not in the sense that “It's all over” but rather in the sense of “It has started”.

Every End must have a beginning. I firmly believe we are going to look back, no matter how far in the future, on the last few days and say to ourselves “That was the beginning”. Whether Trump is right or wrong, regardless. I believe it has started and it was inevitable. The somber tone of Trump last night in his address partially increased this feeling. That is why before yesterday I was inactive for a few days in posting threads other than last night's reaction to the Air Strikes confirming my inside reaction. I just knew something was not right.

This will escalate, it will build slowly and before long we will see an attack by America on Syria that will hit the Russians too. This will force Russia into a retaliatory strike that will prompt the Americans to hit back harder. It is my belief that Russia will then initiate a tactical Nuclear Strike on the US fleet in the Med and key US assets throughout Europe. Where we go from there is anyone's guess.

I dont make this post lightly, I pray that I am wrong, but my gut tells me this is how it is going to play out.

Be safe, be strong and prepare.

I think there's still "choices" atm. A fork in the road lies before us.

I see the attack on an almost empty airfield (that's now operational only after a few hours, btw) as simply Trump announcing his arrival in the Middle East.

That said, it's difficult to fathom how these "safe zones" are going to operate without a big power clash. Saud acting as co-surgeon means the prospects are dismal for a happy outcome here.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think there's still "choices" atm. A fork in the road lies before us.

I see the attack on an almost empty airfield (that's now operational only after a few hours, btw) as simply Trump announcing his arrival in the Middle East.

That said, it's difficult to fathom how these "safe zones" are going to operate without a big power clash. Saud acting as co-surgeon means the prospects are dismal for a happy outcome here.

"Safe zones" mean zones that are safe for the terrorists to retreat to after having carried out terrorist atrocities. How could Syria and her allies tolerate that?

The American deep state has a long standing agenda to break up Syria. Now they have broken Trump and brought him on board their agenda. Trump has been revealed as a fool, not as sly as Obama was.

The only hope is the deep state will ease the pressure on Trump and he won't make any more forced errors.

"Safe zones" mean zones that are safe for the terrorists to retreat to after having carried out terrorist atrocities. How could Syria and her allies tolerate that?
"Safe zones" is dismembering Syria on sectarian lines with the brutal Saudi autocracies overseeing things. How Putin will fare trying to counter this is unclear. It may surpass even his skills. But he's doubling down given that he's strengthening the Syrian military capacity.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The American deep state has a long standing agenda to break up Syria. Now they have broken Trump and brought him on board their agenda. Trump has been revealed as a fool, not as sly as Obama was.

The only hope is the deep state will ease the pressure on Trump and he won't make any more forced errors.

Now that they have the big lumbering fool where they want him, I fully expect them to ramp up the pressure. If he behaves as a docile lapdog, they will allow him to finish his term - if he rebels, well he has already lost the hard core support that would have given him a chance.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
"Safe zones" is dismembering Syria on sectarian lines with the brutal Saudi autocracies overseeing things. How Putin will fare trying to counter this is unclear. It may surpass even his skills. But he's doubling down given that he's strengthening the Syrian military capacity.

I believe the town where the supposed gas attack occurred came under intense aerial bombardment today. If so, Trump's attack has not been allowed to slow down the push to liberate all of Aleppo province from terrorist occupation. In the current circumstances, it would be wise to step up the pressure so that these "safe zones" are limited to the Kurdish zone and around Raqqa.

I think Trump has a brute cleverness about him. I just think Donald "Take the oil" Trump was never as wholly independent as some people talked themselves into thinking he was in the first place. At our most generous, we can say some of Trump's views and the objectives of Deep State overlap.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think Trump has a brute cleverness about him. I just think Donald "Take the oil" Trump was never as wholly independent as some people talked themselves into thinking he was in the first place. At our most generous, we can say some of Trump's views and the objectives of Deep State overlap.

Trump's business success was predicated on his close relationship with Jewish finance. He could never be independent of the hand that fed him.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
I have watched the Trump press conference a few times now, each time its his body language that surprises me, its very downbeat as you would expect, but this seems more. Its as if Trump has been deflated and I start to question, wonder even if he is still in control or has been compromised somehow?

Trump's business success was predicated on his close relationship with Jewish finance. He could never be independent of the hand that fed him.
Well, people were transfixed as to how insane and abysmal Clinton was. They forgave Trump too much.

I still think Trump has *some* virtues -- killing off TPP and that judge are genuinely dissentian acts. But life is frustrating and Trump is very capable despicable conduct as well.

And I might add I don't think this is it -- this airstrike on a near empty airfield was a tap on the shoulder -- albeit a noisy one. I'm more focused on the the "safezones" refereed by lunatic sponsors of cannibals that are coming down the pipeline in the next few months. That's where Trump could do terrible damage.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well, people were transfixed as to how insane and abysmal Clinton was. They forgave Trump too much.

I still think Trump has *some* virtues -- killing off TPP and that judge are genuinely dissentian acts. But life is frustrating and Trump is very capable despicable conduct as well.

And I might add I don't think this is it -- this airstrike on a near empty airfield was a tap on the shoulder -- albeit a noisy one. I'm more focused on the the "safezones" refereed by lunatic sponsors of cannibals that are coming down the pipeline in the next few months. That's where Trump could do terrible damage.

And far more damage again if he tries any of this with the DPRK. Syria has no choice but to take it. The DPRK will respond with maximum force from the first attack.