Introductions Welcome to our new members

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
No, I pointed out that that is his view. Not mine.
But you're saying that he's justified in having those beliefs. Believing there should be factories torturing animals in the west of Ireland is counter to everything Irish. He's entitled to believe that, no doubt. But it discounts him from being Irish.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
But you're saying that he's justified in having those beliefs. Believing there should be factories torturing animals in the west of Ireland is counter to everything Irish. He's entitled to believe that, no doubt. But it discounts him from being Irish.
I doubt it ever crossed his mind whether cattle were tortured or not. This concern for animals is a modern thing. People my age only care about how our steak is cooked. I myself don't eat much red meat at all.

Ireland actually should be a meat producer, concentrating on organic

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I doubt it ever crossed his mind whether cattle were tortured or not. This concern for animals is a modern thing. People my age only care about how our steak is cooked. I myself don't eat much red meat at all.

Ireland actually should be a meat producer, concentrating on organic
Do you have any real idea what it means to be Irish, Dan? Beyond the theoretical stuff you're displaying here?

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I believe I do. Are Irish people now worried about cattle being killed? what is all that about.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
You're being bloody daft. Dan never said he's justified in having those beliefs. He just said he has them and they're his. You have trouble with dealing with people of a different viewpoint.

You need to grow up Sir.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
D'oh..Facepalm. it should have occurred to me that it was parody, him coming across as the big dumb heavy..
I could be wrong, I'm just not sure tbh. His posts just hit me as parody, but who knows. I do find them funny as a result, thank god!

Hi I'm Caledhel, a refugee from p.ie after it's destruction by "the communications unit". I'm an orthodox Irish constitutional republican and a firm supporter of liberty, fraternity, wit and the active life.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Hi I'm Caledhel, a refugee from p.ie after it's destruction by "the communications unit". I'm an orthodox Irish constitutional republican and a firm supporter of liberty, fraternity, wit and the active life.
You can stay.

Top Bottom