• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome to our new members

Oh really? Trying to derail the thread with your abuse now . Is that the best you can when I was civil in my suggestion to you . Lets also always remember that you are scuttering neo Nazi who posts under a Nazi/Stailinist username and gave advise to American neo Nazi supremacists on how to infiltrate this site .
Eh? Mistaken identity, you've got the wrong poster.

Or do you try this with everyone who joins, in the hope you'll eventually hit the jackpot?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Oh really? Trying to derail the thread with your abuse now . Is that the best you can when I was civil in my suggestion to you . Lets also always remember that you are scuttering neo Nazi who posts under a Nazi/Stailinist username and gave advise to American neo Nazi supremacists on how to infiltrate this site .

:stopit:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
His personal experience of a million Polish people living in the west of Ireland?
No, the muslims living and working in the meat plant in Mayo. His interactions have been friendly, and it is better than an empty town. That is his view.
I see nothing wrong with an empty town, all the more land for everyone.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
No, the muslims living and working in the meat plant in Mayo. His interactions have been friendly, and it is better than an empty town. That is his view.
I see nothing wrong with an empty town, all the more land for everyone.
Jeaus, Dan, I wonder about you...

Muslims working at an animal torturing factory in Ireland, you hold countenance for?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
No, I pointed out that that is his view. Not mine.
But you're saying that he's justified in having those beliefs. Believing there should be factories torturing animals in the west of Ireland is counter to everything Irish. He's entitled to believe that, no doubt. But it discounts him from being Irish.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
But you're saying that he's justified in having those beliefs. Believing there should be factories torturing animals in the west of Ireland is counter to everything Irish. He's entitled to believe that, no doubt. But it discounts him from being Irish.
I doubt it ever crossed his mind whether cattle were tortured or not. This concern for animals is a modern thing. People my age only care about how our steak is cooked. I myself don't eat much red meat at all.

Ireland actually should be a meat producer, concentrating on organic

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I doubt it ever crossed his mind whether cattle were tortured or not. This concern for animals is a modern thing. People my age only care about how our steak is cooked. I myself don't eat much red meat at all.

Ireland actually should be a meat producer, concentrating on organic
Do you have any real idea what it means to be Irish, Dan? Beyond the theoretical stuff you're displaying here?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I believe I do. Are Irish people now worried about cattle being killed? what is all that about.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
You're being bloody daft. Dan never said he's justified in having those beliefs. He just said he has them and they're his. You have trouble with dealing with people of a different viewpoint.

You need to grow up Sir.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
D'oh..Facepalm. it should have occurred to me that it was parody, him coming across as the big dumb heavy..
I could be wrong, I'm just not sure tbh. His posts just hit me as parody, but who knows. I do find them funny as a result, thank god!