• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Welcome to Britbongistan

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Anyone that watched Tadhg's video recently, in which scientists showed that just by saying a certain word, in this case, "Heartwarming", the mind is primed to feel the emotion.
Imagine how insane and manipulative people would seem if they walked up to you in public and spoke in the manner these headlines are phrased.

Honourable: Stop reading and circulating this fucking tripe.

Reactions: BSA

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
I'll look later... Thanks...

I've found there is a pattern in downplaying these stories too..

This is an an islamic rape war..
In the BBC article just linked, the idea targeted racism could have been a factor slipped their mind. The fact a mob of 20 Islamists dutifully assembled and attempted to murder a passerby would be wall to wall coverage if it was white people. I'm as tired as anyone of the "if it was white people" mantra, but in a case this severe, people need to realise that the BBC, by eviscerating whites for minor or non-existent crimes and downplaying others for what amounts to acts warfare, are themselves complicit in the warfare.

How often in war do we hear of an area being invaded and the women being brutally raped. The masses cannot seem to connect the dots.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSA

Anglophile

PI Member
A suspended Plaid Cymru activist who hoped Hamas would secure a "mighty victory", ranted about "Rothschild Jews" and suggested
the London Bridge attack was an inside job, is being reinstated and backed by Leanne Wood as an Assembly candidate. o_O

Top Bottom