Welcome President Trump and your Gracious first lady.

DrPat2

PI Member
"The Irish state broadcaster, RTE, is effectively the Irish media arm of the U.S. Democratic party."
Don't expect any of our 'celebrity churnalists' to interview the writer of that anytime soon. :eek:

Reactions: Ted

DrPat2

PI Member
Why does the Irish Government and indeed all our establishment political parties support and push for regularisation of Irish people who did not abide by US immigration law and remained there illegally? Is it just the corollary of buying into open borders in Europe?

Am glad that Trump has not conceded that. Otherwise it makes a mockery of enforcement of immigration law internationally.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
The Youth of Ireland rally to a National leader. A pity Ireland cannot produce a leader of her own able to inspire our youth. Instead they throw up those who outdo each other in a rush to see the destruction of Irish youth.

They seemed quite enamored with him and he them. At least some Irish children haven't been transformed into brainwashed shitlibs.

Last edited:

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There was an Iranian refugee seeker murdered here recently. A drug dealing murdering scum bag know to the gardai and they didn't deport him.
I understand he was cleared by the Gardai as a refugee. They said he was a lovely man, not sure how true that is

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Anyone can Charm you, ..............It's a group of Little Irish Kids !:)
The daily beast reported that the Trump sons would not pay for the drinks. They were called out over it as fake news.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I notice those who whine about money spent to protect the President of the USA are mute on the money spent on accompanying Higgins on his foreign holidays.
Why does this jerk need a holiday anyway?
His whole existence is now a holiday, unfortunately paid for by all, not just by the imbeciles who voted for him.
I was not aware of Higgins spending our money again on expensive holidays but if i had been I would certainly moan about that too.
As I moaned about his careless use of the Jet and his 5k per week eye watering salary.

IMHO The Irish presidency is a waste of money. For the most part it's a glorified expensive state service for big business.
And evidently Higgins loves spending lots of our money. His salary would be better used
employing 10 more nurses for the health service.
His dog grooming bill alone is an entire dole payment for one person for the year!

We should fire him.

The Taoiseach, whose salary and expenses are also eye watering, could easily earn a bit more of it
by also taking on the more important bits of the current president's job as well as his duties in the dail,
instead of attending so many pop concerts.

Top Bottom