Welcome President Trump and your Gracious first lady.

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The anguish on the face of the TV3 reporter as she sighed how she found it "extremely difficult" to find anyone in Doonbeg to say anything against Trump.
She will need counselling and loads of pills to get over it. Trump really does know how to piss them off in the nicest way

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
It gets into your head, can't stop signing it out and about this morning. Can't find a female vocalist. It could shoot to
the top of the charts. Pity there is no video footage of the Clare children performing it for President Trump. Oh my lovely Rose of Clare.

Adam Jensen

PI Member
It gets into your head, can't stop signing it out and about this morning. Can't find a female vocalist. It could shoot to
the top of the charts.
Pity there is no video footage of the Clare children performing it for President Trump. Oh my lovely Rose of Clare.

Maybe back in 1961 or thereabouts. Nowadays it's cool to be all about 'bling' and smoking 'weed' and shooting cops in the face for 20 euro.

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
We neglected to mention the beautiful Melonia Trump, First Lady. She played a blinder too. Fair play.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Yours has your head, shit and brains in it so its spelled differently. You're all over the place with your posts. Neither heads not tail to them.
oh shut up you old fart. Go empty your colostomy bag somewhere else! đź’©

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
If ten million was spent on a visit by Angela Merkel there would be no complaint at all
of course there would.

I would have exactly the same problem spending 10 million on Trump
or the pope or Merkel or the Brit royal family. Fuck them all.
None have Irish interests at heart.

Last edited:

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
If ten million was spent on a visit by Angela Merkel there would be no complaint at all
I would complain. Why should anything br spend on that dog and why should she come here?
What use are gardai standing around the side of the road in the middle of nowhere in protecting anyone?

Top Bottom