Welcome President Trump and your Gracious first lady.

valamhic

PI Member
It is with great joy that I welcome President Trump and his gracious first lady Melania. Wish I was there to welcome you with a placard of welcome.

Cead Mile Failte. You fought the cursed wind mills in Scotland and that was a great inspiration.

Please all join me it this proud moment for Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf

PI Member
It is with great joy that I welcome President Trump and his gracious first lady Melonia. Wish I was there to welcome you with a placard of welcome.

Cead Mile Failte. You fought the cursed wind mills in Scotland and that was a great inspiration.

Please all join me it this proud moment for Ireland
A man of your age shouldn't be embarrassing himself with such teenage fawning over another man.
It's pathetic.:rolleyes:

Jim

PI Member
President Trump is most welcome here. What is he doing over here , he has a wall to build , and the Mexicans and Muslims are flooding in at even greater numbers since he promised to stop it. California is seeing unprecedented illegal migration , so vast that Americans are selling their property in "fire sales", just to of load before it becomes another Mexican slum and crime infested ghetto. He is just another controlled shill, a front man, taking orders.

Jim

PI Member
How the Builders getting on with the wall , or as the little built to fool the public , which is nothing more than a wire fence getting on. Still a shill to the same Cabal , they are his handlers , his business financiers , he swore loyalty to them , and his family and most of his advisers are from the same ethnic group . Different package , same old shit inside it. Fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me.

TW Tone

PI Member
what's your problem with president Trump?

The only problem I have with Trump is his foreign policy.
He shouldn't be pumping the arms trade.
Especially to Saudi and Israel.

He ran on a policy of isolationism, but has now surrounded himself with warmongers. Why?

Having said that, the French, Germans, Spanish, British etc are also involved in the evil arms exports to Saudi and Israel.

Jim

PI Member
The only problem I have with Trump is his foreign policy.
He shouldn't be pumping the arms trade.
Especially to Saudi and Israel.

He ran on a policy of isolationism, but has now surrounded himself with warmongers. Why?

Having said that, the French, Germans, Spanish, British etc are also involved in the evil arms exports to Saudi and Israel.
What do you not understand , he a shill to the Cabal , you know exactly who they are , and he will do as they tell him . He warmongering on their behalf against Iran. He sell arms to their buddies in Saudi Arabia, he upped the funding to Israel and declared Jerusalem as the Capital. What has he done in real terms that sets him out from any other Cabal shill ?. Sweet fuck all of any significance , other than tinkering around the edges of some issues pretending that he is his own man. If Clinton were to have won , we would be in the exact same position .

Top Bottom