• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome, Northern Wolf

Hi Northern Wolf,

Welcome to Political Irish.
Thanks for the welcome mate. I found this site about six months ago when I was reading/sporadically posting on P.IE and then then being an eejit forgot the name of it until last night when it was one of the first hits when I was looking up the Jewish support of William of Orange.

It's a good site you've got and if more Irish people saw the news on here rather than getting their information from the lügenpresse the nation would be in a better state.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Thanks for the welcome mate. I found this site about six months ago when I was reading/sporadically posting on P.IE and then then being an eejit forgot the name of it until last night when it was one of the first hits when I was looking up the Jewish support of William of Orange.

It's a good site you've got and if more Irish people saw the news on here rather than getting their information from the lügenpresse the nation would be in a better state.
Well thanks for signing up as I don't have to approve every post and have you waiting.No shortage of dissenting views on any topic.