Welcome, Bugsy

Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that.

I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country.

People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country.

I will not go into overdrive at this stage. I will
Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy.

OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the kind words from most.

I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service.
I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned.

Regards.

Ok Dan this was your 2 cents initially. Yesterday.

You [email protected]{ Bugsy seems to be just somebody with an inferiority complex seeking attention.

Today at you said in reply to Anderson { Why would I attack some lad coming on that I know nothing about, and likely agree with to boot.

Anyhow there was a breakdown in communication from myself being probably being too obnoxious and stating I am Mr. Big noise of sorts in my first postings. So I am sorry if I was taken up wrong Dan.
No hard feelings I hope.

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that.

I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country.

People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country.

Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy.

OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed.

I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service.
I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned.

Regards.
Welcome,

You seem well connected Bugsy, can i ask how all these people you know feel about the rate of immigration into Ireland?

Are they as concerned as many of the public are, or are they hell bent on importing more and more ?

The connections you mentioned seem like they are people who could make a change or in the case of the media highlight what is going on.

Regards

Rick

Kershaw

Premium Account

Regards.
Good to have you on board, Bugsy. We do need people to start paying attention as to what is going on and mobilising on this site because the media is failing in that duty. It will be great to have your perspective here.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Bugs- how many people at the Journal, except you, weren't in the Gaystapo - 1?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort. As a new member on my first day it was unexpected. I would not hassle this forum in anyway. I will not contribute everyday, but when I contribute something it would be of value. As I said I live in Dublin 3/ 1 area where it is next to impossible to integrate with the Romanians and other nations , simply because they do not want to integrate, I see it every day, they are here to take over our social system with their "Beliefs" and Ideologies". I am in the thick of it here and as An Irishman Born in Fenian street, in tenements I do not want to see my Country eroded with one law for illegals and one for the Irish, that have worked hard that put the country where it is and an easy touch/prey for their social welfare entitlements and housing. HSE, travel free, and avail of free cars and insurance for our new diaspora because they are called racists by the locals. I.E. the Irish people. I can back up my statements, I have friends in revenue, government, DSP, ans most important a high ranking relative in the Department in immigration etc. Although this is not mentioned in media, it is a reality. No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal, To extract my whole personality from a single paragraph and rebuff my views, nobody but nobody could quantify a person like that. I have mobiles of most editors and chief editor of the Journal. they were given to me by the staff to "throw in a reply to any article to push click bait if required. I have had backing of a Barrister wanting to back me Pro Bono on one of musings, I had RTE outside my house wanting to interview me etc. I worked in Marketing in Fitzwilliam most of my life ans rubbed shoulders with the elite, I never had a CV but was put in positions of importance because of my unorthodox outgoing persona, and most of all to correct any failings I might have and see through to the end my convictions. Somebody will pick up on my persona here so I will desist. I must say thanks to your general operators here doing Trojan background work here on the degradation of this country. People in Ireland need to get together here to inform the great unwashed on a non mainstream site, as to what is planned out by FF/FG/SF and even independents of the future of this country. I will not go into overdrive at this stage. I will Go into what is needed to be done to save us from being 2nd class citizens in our country etc. My ideas are not gospel but it usually stirs the pot quite well, which is quite healthy. OK. There is a lot of etc's etc's is this submission but there is a lot of bull crap that this nation is putting up with at present and it needs to be addressed. Thanks for the kind words from most. I was called the rough diamond all my life, so don't expect me to know where the cake knife is in silver service. I didn't plan this post , its off the head as usual, I wasn't aware I got any replies, in fact I thought I got banned. Regards.
The fact that Ire thought this was me makes me wonder about his judgement.

Rick Do you mean Lame as opposed to Lime?

I think you are getting me wrong, I want change in immigration legislation etc, or at least civil servants to abide by their own rules that are currently in operation. There 50 asylum seekers per week accepted per week in Dublin none homeless, and now the failed immigrints will now be allowed to work also, that is even after 3 failed challenges in court., this does not include the people in the back of trucks or arriving here under false passports from China etc.

No Rick I want people to realize that this current rainbow coalition should not be allowed to continue in the next election, this is what they have planned out believe me.

FF/FG/ and SF tagging along and they are all happy campers, it never happened before with these 3 parties all tapping each other on the back. We are [email protected]@ked in many ways if we allow this elitist brigade to continue.

It's a much bigger picture I want to bring to peoples attention, its not just the immigration problem.

It must be in place before the next election. A proper choice of candidates for the electorate. We need a rising, take that with a pinch of salt...

Anyhow to much for one night to get my point across, I only came on Political Irish 2 Hours ago, I didn't think I would have to engage my brain this late.

Best of luck again .

The fact that Ire thought this was me makes me wonder about his judgement.
Ah ..everybody’s back, all quiet in the nest,let’s have no flounces or faux outrages for an hour or two.

Perhaps some clouds on the horizon though.....lot of self ‘ bigging up’ going on methinks.

No matter...time will tell.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Ok, I am back... I just took the reply from YoungDan as as an obnoxious retort.

No Dan I took your reply to myself quite personal,

Regards.
That was not my intention Bugsy and I apologize. You are a self confident person so I was highlighting that saying that you had an inferiority complex.I was obvious to some but to reasonable posters like Anderson it came across quite differently. I am looking forward to your views. I am a somewhat conservative constitutionalist if not even a fan of the Articles of Confederation, a fan of Ron Paul. We likely will agree on much.

I am not against immigration to Ireland, I would just not give them a penny and if they starved then that is too bad.

Top Bottom