Welcome, Bugsy

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Welcome friend,

You should start a thread on your own personal experience, we also have a great thread here about the invasion of Ireland.
Hot - The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Be warned though, Depressing stuff.

Can I ask, how you found this site, are you a member of somewhere else?

I came to this site as I am anti immigration, or illegal migration to be more precise. I was a member, if you could call it that a member of the Journal, I was the only commentator to be invited at the last election to interview a TD on camera in the journals head office, I refused but I kept commenting and always had back-up for every poster that went against my views, not that I am always right but I am usually right in my contributions.

Anyhow, I am here now, I don't comment anywhere else but I am strongly encouraged to go for government next time around.

I was cancelled by the journal because of my strong views, not the wrong views, I was glaringly correct on most issues but unfortunately it did not suit their Agenda, I.E. their left wing showcase.

I call a spade a spade, I am not influenced by social media, I do not back off if I think I am right, that is something sadly lacking across Europe now. BTW, I am not some lunatic. I hope to contribute to your great site shortly. The least my postings would do is draw attention to your site, some other media will pick up on my truthful ramblings. Experience is a great thing, it dissipates any snowflakes in the audience.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Welcome Bugsy. You’ll find a few left wingers here. But real lefties. Not war loving establishment sychophants masquerading as lefties, like you’d find on the Journal.ie.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Bugsy seems to be just somebody with an inferiority complex seeking attention.

NickJnr

Staff member
Political Irish
I came to this site as I am anti immigration, or illegal migration to be more precise. I was a member, if you could call it that a member of the Journal, I was the only commentator to be invited at the last election to interview a TD on camera in the journals head office, I refused but I kept commenting and always had back-up for every poster that went against my views, not that I am always right but I am usually right in my contributions.

Anyhow, I am here now, I don't comment anywhere else but I am strongly encouraged to go for government next time around.

I was cancelled by the journal because of my strong views, not the wrong views, I was glaringly correct on most issues but unfortunately it did not suit their Agenda, I.E. their left wing showcase.

I call a spade a spade, I am not influenced by social media, I do not back off if I think I am right, that is something sadly lacking across Europe now. BTW, I am not some lunatic. I hope to contribute to your great site shortly. The least my postings would do is draw attention to your site, some other media will pick up on my truthful ramblings. Experience is a great thing, it dissipates any snowflakes in the audience.
Welcome, all opinions are valued here.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

Welcome Bugsy. You’ll find a few left wingers here. But real lefties. Not war loving establishment sychophants masquerading as lefties, like you’d find on the Journal.ie.

Hope you enjoy the forum.
Yeah Bugsy- welcome.

You sound very interesting.

There are Far Left guys here like TG who are completely opposed to Replacement Migration.

It's standard in Left Wing Countries to be opposed to this outrageous Non Consensual Gaystapo Fetish of Replacement Migration.

Left Wing Parties here have been taken over by the Gaystapo- it started when Brian Lenihan messed up & paved the way for Mary Robinson at the time of the Berlin Wall collapsing...

Young Dan As a staff member and moderator you will know by my ISP I use this site 30 minutes per day approx, for the last 6 months. I only registered today and from the what I have posted so far you are able to decipher my whole personality, congrats, I will lean on you when I need a new Hr manager. As for looking for attention I have not posted on any site or forum in 8 months or thereabouts, so the attention side falls down there. If I wanted attention I could simply register with the Journal under any fake facebook account or e-mail. As for my inferiority complex!!! first I heard of it, I will check that fault out.

Lastly, as a former director of many many companies, I did not expect this response from your goodself. Every new customer is a good customer it invokes new business. I will desist from posting and not bother you again. I will say though you have some very thought provoking intelligent members here and hope you keep up the good work.

Regards.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Young Dan As a staff member and moderator you will know by my ISP I use this site 30 minutes per day approx, for the last 6 months. I only registered today and from the what I have posted so far you are able to decipher my whole personality, congrats, I will lean on you when I need a new Hr manager. As for looking for attention I have not posted on any site or forum in 8 months or thereabouts, so the attention side falls down there. If I wanted attention I could simply register with the Journal under any fake facebook account or e-mail. As for my inferiority complex!!! first I heard of it, I will check that fault out.

Lastly, as a former director of many many companies, I did not expect this response from your goodself. Every new customer is a good customer it invokes new business. I will desist from posting and not bother you again. I will say though you have some very thought provoking intelligent members here and hope you keep up the good work.

Regards.
It is a joke Mr Bug. Surely to God aNY body can see that. You are very welcome and we all welcome your views

Top Bottom