We Never Went To The Moon

valamhic

PI Member
Post 307 from Patrick Jane is extensive and whether right or wring it is from a poster who has done some homework. I love this science about the nature of reality. I never claim to know it all and the problem is that some poster who does not have a clue will arrive in with his smart ignorant remarks and shut down the thread. I hope to engage with Patrick Jane, Its been a while since I read up on the subject and I might have to ask for clarifications of some abbreviations. I have to say than most of the conventional science on the nature of reality appears to me to be self evident. Einstein might not have been 100% right, but even if he was only 90% right , that is a lot of greatness right there

valamhic

PI Member
The first thing to remember is that there is no such thing as an object. Most scientists appear to think there is. There is only a collection of atoms which have 3 particles the Proton Neutron and electron held in place by the Nuclear force, the magnetic force and gravity. The particles are waves unless they are required to be particles in which case the wave collapses to a particle. The forces cause the particles to accelerate into orbitals and if there was no limit on speed, the particles would,accelerate past the Speed of light (SOL). This would become unsustainable and our universe would not exist. The SOL limit begins with the particle orbital (say the electron) which is set by constant C at the SOL. Because atoms emit electromagnetic waves including light, then these waves are also limited to the SOL and so is everything else.

There is some evidence from Cern that neutrinos were detected travelling faster than the SOL, I am not sire if it is true, but if it is, it would not prove the SOP limit wrong because a neutrino is not a wave emitted from the atom. It is something different and may not be limited to the same laws as light.

valamhic

PI Member
I don't buy it but I notice that every few weeks or about once a month there are big announcements in the realm of Space and Space Travel etc. It just perpetuates the already solidified indoctrination of the world population. I'm afraid though that no scientists will question this in any way shape or form. There is absolutely NO resistance or adverse academic reaction. NASA is untouchable.

Black Hole Insanity - It's FAKE But You Believe It!!!
6 minutes

There has to be situations where a mass of matter becomes large enough to produce enough gravity to capture light. This is common sense. I believe the latest evidence is true.

NewIre

PI Member

NewIre

PI Member
There has to be situations where a mass of matter becomes large enough to produce enough gravity to capture light. This is common sense. I believe the latest evidence is true.
It is possible that matter cannot become that dense.. busy looking at this ;)
Also the 'blackhole inventor' changed his mind about blackholes, yet they still persue the original idea.

NewIre

PI Member
Until such time the radiation problem is solved, humans are going nowhere.
The exciting developments will be in automated explorers, but to make it more believable, the inter-craft communications and visuals should be through open channels.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Until such time the radiation problem is solved, humans are going nowhere.
The exciting developments will be in automated explorers, but to make it more believable, the inter-craft communications and visuals should be through open channels.
well we will see in a few years. i think people will go anyway! with basic protection.

Top Bottom