We Never Went To The Moon

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
GUEST
Just imaging if it really did happen and how it would play out for Apollo 11. ------ There was none.

There would be some photography but it would not be the main emphasis. ------ It was the main emphasis.

They would only take back a 10 kg of moon rock per mission to reduce the weight of lunar lift off and re-entry. They took back 50 X 6 = 300 kgs.

Facilities would have been set up for the public to see and handle moon-rock in the years afterwards. A rock would do the rounds like a holy relic. It would come to Dublin, Cork and Galway and possibility Mullingar. You would pay 20 Euros in and get a supervised inspection and be allowed smell it.

There would be a sence of relief among returning astronauts and enthusiastic engagement and they would go round schools etc world wide.

There would be no presents of moon rock given to world leaders of other countries and there would be no fake moon rock given out as there was by Armstrong. All 10 astronauts who walked on the moon would give enthusiastic interviews. All would refer to their experiences on chat shows on TV and tell of their experience. Instead they gave scripted answer of what happens in space,
Millions of people just ignore these cues because they do not wish it to be a lie.

Do you know what these astronauts remind me of, a person who has been hypnotize by a half assed shyster at a county fair and they do not want to admit that they were tricked into hopping about like a rabbit.
 
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
GUEST
The least likely country to spill the beans on the Yanks are the Israelis. It 'll be a nothing burger.
Well the Indian craft is going in April.. The the chinese is due in December. A manned orbit is planed in 2022. The Russian plan to land in the 2030s so it could be 70 years before someone tries to land, but yet people believe they landed without a hitch. Apollo 13 was likely the planed mishap
 

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
4,135
Likes
5,103
Location
Clare/Leitrim/Mayo/Donegal/Dublin/Tipp

I did not know Roscommon had a space program.

They hope to be the first to land a sheep on the Moon called Neil Hogget.
Roscommon, like most Irish counties, has a space program, ie - give its space away to aliens.

 

McTell

PI Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
519
Likes
179
I can confirm that I've never been to the moon.

But it's too much to say that "We" never went to the moon, whoever "we" are.
 

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
1,861
Likes
247
Location
USA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #283
Moon Hoax; "What Were The Quindar Tones Really Use For?"

This video examines the use of Quindar Tones, what they were really used for. We also show you more video and photos to provide more evidence that NASA faked the Apollo landings including a stuffed dummy driving the rover under remote control .

15 minutes

 

valamhic

PI Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
2,750
Likes
1,141
Moon Hoax; "What Were The Quindar Tones Really Use For?"

This video examines the use of Quindar Tones, what they were really used for. We also show you more video and photos to provide more evidence that NASA faked the Apollo landings including a stuffed dummy driving the rover under remote control .

15 minutes

I don't buy into this. The beep is divide the end of one transmission and to tell the listener he can now reply. The overlapping background is real and that proves the scenes were faked.
 
Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
2,750
Likes
1,141
Has somebody been removing my posts? It looks like they have.

Chance of Apollo 11 failing resulting in the deaths of at least 2 astronauts = 5% it did not fail

Chances of Apollo 12 failing when 11 did not = 10%, chances of 14 failing 15%
Chances of Apollo 16 failing 20

The matter is a little complicated with the trouble with Apollo 13.

Chances of Apollo 17 failing when all previous missions went OK (leaving out Apollo 13) was 25%.

The astronauts walking on the moon had a 75% chance of getting back or a 25% chance of dying. Yet they were not in the least but worried.????
 
Last edited:

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
1,861
Likes
247
Location
USA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #286
Tell Me Lies, Sweet Little Lies!

22 minutes and Worth It !!!
 

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
1,861
Likes
247
Location
USA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #287
I must say that the world needs a better search engine. There should be a search engine fore intelligent detailed questions that most certainly have answers and theories, tests and experiments etc. Where is the advanced technology we all keep hearing about like A.I. and bots and apps that actually think and comprehend clear questions.

As an example, I should be able to ask "in the flat earth model why is sunlight shown below the darkness in the Southern Hemisphere?" But I can't ask that question. I get a bunch of unrelated crap as is the case with ANY detailed question. It seems to me that AI isn't very "smart" at all.

For instance, I have a question as to why this flat earth model and the one shown in my 2nd debate show sunlight below the darkness when the sun is apparently on the opposite side of the plane. This happens in stage #2 of the video. Pay attention.


Flat Earth Model 2020

6 minutes

 
Top Bottom