We Never Went To The Moon

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NASA - Apollo17 - Flag and pictures (antennas, not wires)

Just look at the following interesting video from the Apollo 17 hoax.

11 minutes

My General observations on this video are:
- Most of the video looks like it’s played in slow motion.
- There is no reason to believe that this was one continuous “take”.
- The quality (fidelity) of the footage is very low, which would make special effects much easier.

The astronauts should be conducting scientific experiments and would be on a tight schedule. I would expect them to “act” differently.

In my opinion the most damaging in this video is...
From 0:43-0:45 - First the leg of the astronaut, who is behind the flag, goes through the pole. Then the backpack goes through the flagpole and flag…

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm working on a rematch but the other guy wants more time to study, lol.
I think you are mixing yourself up with Conor McGregor PJ. The debate format does not suit you. Try interviews or friendly chats with light minded people to smooth out the rough edges. Plus listen to Myles, get rid of the cancer stick. You lost before it began for that mistake. You also need a picture or flag in the background. Not the gay flag, get a Gaelic flag, don't get them confused.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I think you are mixing yourself up with Conor McGregor PJ. The debate format does not suit you. Try interviews or friendly chats with light minded people to smooth out the rough edges. Plus listen to Myles, get rid of the cancer stick. You lost before it began for that mistake. You also need a picture or flag in the background. Not the gay flag, get a Gaelic flag, don't get them confused.
Thanks for the confidence boost, monkey. I might have a flag or a picture and a plant or something and a more level camera angle. Remember, this was my first time and I didn't have an 8 minute opening statement prepared like he did. And a closing statement. But I'm working on that and some science. Don't count me out. I'm not a slick talker loke Jon but we'll see. No cigarettes? I dunno man.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Why did you not have an opening statement. Did you know the format. Was the blond his sister as they have the same last name.

You should have started out by speaking in Irish to throw them for a loop.

Do you watch sports. In Ireland they have a Superbowl in September and the winning captain is often a dummy, but they say the exact same thing in irish each year. It is not necessary to know what it mens and it always gets a cheer. You should memorize it, it would be devastating. Google it.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Why did you not have an opening statement. Did you know the format. Was the blond his sister as they have the same last name.

You should have started out by speaking in Irish to throw them for a loop.

Do you watch sports. In Ireland they have a Superbowl in September and the winning captain is often a dummy, but they say the exact same thing in irish each year. It is not necessary to know what it mens and it always gets a cheer. You should memorize it, it would be devastating. Google it.
No, I didn't know there was an 8 to 10 minute opening statement AND a closing statement and the a Q & A session. I look forward to the next one and I will do better. It will be hard not to smoke. Just remember why Nixon lost the debate against Kennedy.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well I will watch and give helpful critique but why would you be invited back after you stormed off, that is a big no no. Why do you want to debate a yway this topic. What differe ce does it make to you a d are u likely to chamge any mind. Better to stick to what you are doing.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well I will watch and give helpful critique but why would you be invited back after you stormed off, that is a big no no. Why do you want to debate a yway this topic. What differe ce does it make to you a d are u likely to chamge any mind. Better to stick to what you are doing.
Just one more Dan, to do better. I already know how every flat earth debate ends. Neither side is swayed or convinced yet the seeds are planted and people start checking for themselves. People stop blindly believing every image and story they see on TV. Most importantly to me is that people start thinking of God and that we are His creation and the earth was created FOR us; we ARE special. God is close as the Bible says : "not far from any one of us" -

Even without the Bible I'm convinced of flat earth but the debate can get some people to look at the world differently than ever before, the sky, the stars, the sun and the moon. Close, not millions and billions of "light years" away. The debate format is not conducive to good flat earth debate while a radio debate or a podcast with exchanges of information on each different aspect touching on all of the major sticking points would be better. Time limits for statements doesn't really work with flat earth.

Anyway, I plan to mention some of this in my closing. Another debate is in the works now and I have two adversaries to choose from. I can wait for Jon from the first one or take on a guy named Jarrod who might be a ringer. He could be a science buff and a mathematician for all I know Hah !!!

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Just one more Dan, to do better. I already know how every flat earth debate ends. Neither side is swayed or convinced yet the seeds are planted and people start checking for themselves. People stop blindly believing every image and story they see on TV. Most importantly to me is that people start thinking of God and that we are His creation and the earth was created FOR us; we ARE special. God is close as the Bible says : "not far from any one of us" -

Even without the Bible I'm convinced of flat earth but the debate can get some people to look at the world differently than ever before, the sky, the stars, the sun and the moon. Close, not millions and billions of "light years" away. The debate format is not conducive to good flat earth debate while a radio debate or a podcast with exchanges of information on each different aspect touching on all of the major sticking points. Time limits for statements doesn't really work with flat earth.

Anyway, I plan to mention some of this in my closing. Another debate is in the works now and I have two adversaries to choose from. I can wait for Jon from the first one or take on a guy named Jarrod who might be a ringer. He could be a science buff and a mathematician for all I know Hah !!!
Fair enough. I will tune in anyway. Maybe Myles also, if it does not impinge on his social life of course, but I can't speak for him.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Fair enough. I will tune in anyway. Maybe Myles also, if it does not impinge on his social life of course, but I can't speak for him.
Yes, I want you to tune in. If I'm thinking straight I'll Mention PI.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's ON again !!! Monday 01/14/19 @8PM EST - Flat Earth Debate and Discussion : Modern-Day Debate

@Dan Óg - How can I donate DOLLARS here?

Hey, I just noticed it's my one year anniversary here !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom