We Never Went To The Moon

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see you are debating a guy called Singleton and of course all your fans here expect an easy win. However, if you are not winning easily, just refer to him as Mr Simpleton. I assume it is at 7pm EST and hopefully a few will tune in. If I am online I will bump it.
Thank you brother.

GodsDog

PI Member
Make sure to pray that the other prick gets a brain freeze PJ. I will pray he gets a dose of the scour.
I think Jesus would disapprove! :rolleyes:

Guys, I'm a heathen kafir dyed in the wool devil atheist and even I think you are shit christians!!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator

I have just watched the intros PJ and will save it till tomorrow. However the blond broad seems to be the sister of the other dude with the same name so I hope she gets the scour as well. I am looking forward to it.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Certainly as Myles said, lose the smoke. You did ok for first time out but you are unlikely to develop into a situation where you will have an impact. What you are doing, finding and promoting videos while not under pressure is the way to go.
You should not have lost your cool and stormed off.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Myles, fast forward to 40 minutes and see the expression on the blonds face when PJ flounced, it is priceless.

Top Bottom