We Never Went To The Moon

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
thanks for that

sure i don't have as many post as you as i haven't been a member of this site for all that long like only a month

you however have lots of shallow posts containing your insufferable advanced trolling and abhorrent malingering

and whilst i do concede that my limited time on this site may leave me ill informed as to make an informed decision on who is or isn't capable of participating in an intellectual discussion on various topics i'm going to go with my gut instinct here and say that i have seen two posters here who with observing "thin slices" i wouldn't even bother trying.

congratulations my friend,you are one of these
Sorry to break it to you Einstein but don't flatter yourself that I actually give a flying fuck whether some anonymous sock puppet
with no posting pedigree or history whatsoever respects me or not so your mortal blow is actually a bit of a damp squib! LOLlllllllllllll

It does give interesting clues as to your own personal motivations for posting though.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Threads
That's about right Dan! I'm quite convinced You were "bussed" in by the yanks to "conduct" our affairs! :p
You believe some conspiracy theory then. I am here to , well I am not sure why you think I am here, but I am being paid anyway, which is the important thing. You are the only one here not being paid, except for Myles.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
You believe some conspiracy theory then. I am here to , well I am not sure why you think I am here, but I am being paid anyway, which is the important thing. You are the only one here not being paid, except for Myles.
click the blue words and you'll get the joke Dan!

Well I "put paid" to Myles if that counts? :p

Watching this unscientific crank nonsense which totally undermines what remains of our site's credibility as it
goes down in flames is payment enough for me!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Threads
Don't agree. Get back to me when a man lsnds/relsnds on the moon.
After 10 years will you question, or 20, or 50 like it is now for me.

Phoenix5

PI Member
Threads
godsdog,you my friend are an insufferable asshole

i did quite wonder why a previous poster called you a cnut,and a pr!ck

now i know.i will be engaging in no more discussions with you on Any Topic

my only wish is that i will not have to see any more of your pathetic un-educated posts on this site in the future,however i consider i will not be so fortunate

and with regard to my lack of posts...i would like to inform you i deal in quality,not quantity.any thread that is posted on here it seems you are one of the first in to regurgitate your dour shite uneducated drivel.for shame on you

i am quite sure that 78.9% of the posters on this site will agree with me (gut instinct again)

gfy you pathetic trolling malingerer:cool:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Threads
That would be Patrick Jane. I think he needs to revise the verse "thou shalt not swear".
Well said, pay attention @patrick jane or the fate of John Previtt awaits you. He was supposed to rise from the dead after 3 days and we are still waiting. However, his rising will come before we get to the Moon as I am waiting now 50 years.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
godsdog,you my friend are an insufferable asshole

i did quite wonder why a previous poster called you a cnut,and a pr!ck

now i know.i will be engaging in no more discussions with you on Any Topic

my only wish is that i will not have to see any more of your pathetic un-educated posts on this site in the future,however i consider i will not be so fortunate

and with regard to my lack of posts...i would like to inform you i deal in quality,not quantity.any thread that is posted on here it seems you are one of the first in to regurgitate your dour shite uneducated drivel.for shame on you

i am quite sure that 78.9% of the posters on this site will agree with me (gut instinct again)

gfy you pathetic trolling malingerer:cool:
Patronising pompous inflated asshole not 5 minutes on the website and throwing your weight around as if you own the place!

Are you sure it's 78.9% or is that 78.8%? :p

Firstly, do not refer to me as "my friend" because we're certainly NOT "friends" phoenix. Make no mistake about that.

And secondly, for such an educated and erudite chap who "deals only in quality not quantity" as you claim to, candidly let me say that you really do need to get yourself a thesaurus! We probably could do without seeing the word "malingerer" here again for a while. You've quite worn it out!
Accusing people you know nothing about of not having a job or telling them to "get a job" is rather a tiresome predictable insult entirely lacking in imagination. I'm sure even you can do better than that! And as for the basic grammar, spelling, capitalisation etc? I've seen primary school kids do a better job! So much for your basic standards!

As for your deft use of simile and metaphor, one does not "regurgitate" shite! Just saying. :p

Last edited:

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
That would be Patrick Jane. I think he needs to revise the verse "thou shalt not swear".
I reckon some bugger tore out a some pages from his bible and he missed the whole " turn the other cheek" thing! :p
I am here to test your faith patrick. And you are clearly here to test my patience!!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Threads
Hey all, I'm in a Live Debate tonight at 7 PM EST on YouTube channel - Modern Day Debate - Tune in and support me !!! Here is a link to the channel : Modern-Day Debate

And I Don't Get Paid !!!
I see you are debating a guy called Singleton and of course all your fans here expect an easy win. However, if you are not winning easily, just refer to him as Mr Simpleton. I assume it is at 7pm EST and hopefully a few will tune in. If I am online I will bump it.

Top Bottom