We need to talk about Greta Thunberg, Climate Strikes and the ruse that is being played out.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
He dissed her, told her to go home and watch a movie. He is a brainless idiot.
I'm quite sceptical about the notion of AGW via CO2 emssions
and I think Greta is being used by cynical profit seeking agendas
but she has a lot of heart and I'd rather listen to Greta for an hour
than suffer a minute of drooling sycophantic biovating vomitus
from that overpaid mucous brained incompetent arsehole Ryan Tubridy

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
I think Greta could very well be Mother Mary returned to us. Or a manifestation of Gaia.

Seriously though - i am grateful that someone screamed aloud about ecocide. If they listen because she is 16, so be it.

I do agree that ecocide is more important than CO2 (on land). In oceans Co2 is bad - Carbonic acid.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I think Greta could very well be Mother Mary returned to us. Or a manifestation of Gaia.

Seriously though - i am grateful that someone screamed aloud about ecocide. If they listen because she is 16, so be it.

I do agree that ecocide is more important than CO2 (on land). In oceans Co2 is bad - Carbonic acid.
I liked that she strayed from the CO2 mantra at the UN.

Squeaky bum time for a few moments for our shadowy corporate overlords who are pulling her strings
while destroying the planet for profit.

Hopefully they'll lose control of this monster they created and it will buck and turn in unexpected directions
that serve to undermine their corporate profits

Karloff

PI Member
I liked that she strayed from the CO2 mantra at the UN.

Squeaky bum time for a few moments for our shadowy corporate overlords who are pulling her strings
while destroying the planet for profit.

Hopefully they'll lose control of this monster they created and it will buck and turn in unexpected directions
that serve to undermine their corporate profits
Yes that's what i hope too (although i don't see her as a monster, i see her as a very bright empathic young woman).

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Yes that's what i hope too (although i don't see her as a monster, i see her as a very bright empathic young woman).
I was referring to the movement "global climate strike" etc not Greta. I quite like her actually.

I think I started to really warm to her when she spoke to the UN calling them out about their empty words
and the fact that all they cared about was money and that they should be ashamed of themselves.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I was referring to the movement "global climate strike" etc not Greta. I quite like her actually.

I think I started to really warm to her when she spoke to the UN calling them out about their empty words
and the fact that all they cared about was money and that they should be ashamed of themselves.
I’m trying to get help on how to maximize my carbon footprint.
Little shits yowling to to the UN really only make me want to try harder.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I’m trying to get help on how to maximize my carbon footprint.
Little shits yowling to to the UN really only make me want to try harder.
No need. You are already the top greenhouse gas generator on Political Irish Fieldy!! Take a bow! :p

jpc

PI Member
I suspect Tintín has been spending too much time communing with the fairy folk down in Ballyvaughan. He has completely lost the plot with this piece and It doesn’t even seem to have crossed his mind that Greta did not actually write her U.N. speech herself.
Fintan is very partial to the overblown hyperbolic opinion piece these days.
Critical journalism not so much.

Wolf

PI Member

Who's pulling her strings, and why?
Follow the money..
Hypocrites, mitch off school to sail the Atlantic and read a rant written by her handlers....then get 3 of her family to fly to New York to bring the boat back...

Top Bottom