Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

We must be allowed to criticise Politican's & their failure

Storybud2

PI Member
NP definitely getting my no 1, Gemma no 2 , local independent looney next and thats it ,,

ANYTHING BUT VOTING FOR MAIN PARTY TRAITORS,, COS THEY 100% LIE TO US ,,,

That is what the fake news and Vlad etc are worried about,,, Casey on 1% the weekend before and gets 23% ?? impossible official poll reporting by the FAKE NEWS,,, nowhere in Western Civilization would such FAKE NEWS be tolerated to destroy a candidate,

The Fake News is called Fake News for a fooking reason,,

Native Housing Crisis in a little Island in the Atlantic and Mass third world Immigration via several EU SAFE Countries taking up social housing ?

no connection whatsoever = FAKE NEWS,,, if you report this while working in the fake media/political sphere you will be fired in jig time,,

100% FACT,,,

the new woke are waking up to the lies spewed by Vlad etc,,, we did more than our bit and we are a little Island in the Atlantic, we are not going to be used anymore , I do love the way the lying political psycho's and fake news assume the fake news will always work ??

They would because they are mostly psychopathic narcissists with practically ZERO talent to do anything,,,

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Barrett this, Barrett that, you cant help yourself, even when the link has nothing to do with him you still mention him.

Stop Trolling
It's a Comparator with another Guy who started a sinliar named Party & went nowhere.

I've better things to do than rebut this nonsense of bigging up a Party with no Votes.

The reason why I didn't start an NP Thread (as you wondered) is because I purely rebut the bigging up nonsense Post by Post, it's the nonsense rebuttal that you call Trolling.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
NP definitely getting my no 1, Gemma no 2 , local independent looney next and thats it ,,

ANYTHING BUT VOTING FOR MAIN PARTY TRAITORS,, COS THEY 100% LIE TO US ,,,

That is what the fake news and Vlad etc are worried about,,, Casey on 1% the weekend before and gets 23% ?? impossible official poll reporting by the FAKE NEWS,,, nowhere in Western Civilization would such FAKE NEWS be tolerated to destroy a candidate,

The Fake News is called Fake News for a fooking reason,,

Native Housing Crisis in a little Island in the Atlantic and Mass third world Immigration via several EU SAFE Countries taking up social housing ?

no connection whatsoever = FAKE NEWS,,, if you report this while working in the fake media/political sphere you will be fired in jig time,,

100% FACT,,,

the new woke are waking up to the lies spewed by Vlad etc,,, we did more than our bit and we are a little Island in the Atlantic, we are not going to be used anymore , I do love the way the lying political psycho's and fake news assume the fake news will always work ??

They would because they are mostly psychopathic narcissists with practically ZERO talent to do anything,,,
More bigging up nonsense, the NP have no Candidates & no Votes.

Gemma is standing in 1 of the By Elections the NP aren't, just like they couldn't stand in the Locals as they have no Structure.

On & on with this nonsense- it's like listening to a Tranmere Rovers Fan saying they're the biggest team in Merseyside & they are going to win the Premier League when it is physically/mathematically impossible as they are in League 1

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
So called Patriots would want to stop teeing up the NP & Patriotism in general with a Crank who will taint Patriotism at Election time with this Doctor Shooting Nazi Rally nonsense when the Dirts put it out there.

No vision or due skill, care & diligence being applied here at all.

Look what happened to the Kelly4Dublin Campaign with the Jack Sen nonsense which the Dirts could repeat.

They've also plastered "an ***** against Racism Page" with a well known YT Journalist making a Remark about Guns & will attack anyone at Election time linked to them after those remarks.

But fukk all that- live for the Moment, prop up Timebomb Barrett & shoot that Messenger Ba$tard D4.

Great Lads, well done, what a blow for Ireland...

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
Barrett is against the NP's chances with his blundering & blabbering.

These people have great chances in a 3 - 5 Year Timeframe.

Flatley would clean up- easy...
+1,
Flatley would make the gombeen political class and media here shit themselves - HE IS THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE.
He's unbreakable, tough as nails (was also a very accomplished amateur boxer).
Some bint, tried to falsely accuse him of rape and he dealt with that wonderfully - won the court case, cleared His name, successfully sued the bitch for Millions - A Man that can come out the other side of that and flourish in his career is not to be underestimated.

Everybody in the country respects him and He can take a joke (Rosenstock pisstakes are funny to him) - That is big in Ireland.

Just imagine the Immigration Times columnists calling him racist etc; The mask would finally come off on the corrupt media in this country.
Even the old dears who only listen to RTE and read "De paper of record" would see through all the bullshit peddled by the media.

Ganley and Flatley would be a great combo.

Flatley is simply inspirational.

Last edited:
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
All true re Flatley my Friend.

We must ensure that a Man Mountain like MF can't ever be falsely tainted with Nazi Rallys, Doctor Shootings, Militia Guns & Jack fukking Sen.

How terrible of me to try & get it right, what an awful piece of work I am, imagine a Ba$tard like me criticising Doctor Shooting Nazi Rally Blunderman with no Votes who had his launch shutdown, his 1st Ard Fheis walked out from, got Infiltrated by a disgruntled Druid Nazi, & then humili-Milkshaked in broad Daylight whilst his "Security" were running around Ben Bulben waving Flegs :ROFLMAO:

I'm an awful Ba$tard altogether- that was all my fault... :rolleyes:

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
All true re Flatley my Friend.

We must ensure that a Man Mountain like MF can't ever be falsely tainted with Nazi Rallys, Doctor Shootings, Militia Guns & Jack fukking Sen.

How terrible of me to try & get it right, what an awful piece of work I am, imagine a Ba$tard like me criticising Doctor Shooting Nazi Rally Blunderman with no Votes who had his launch shutdown, his 1st Ard Fheis walked out from, got Infiltrated by a disgruntled Druid Nazi, & humiliMilkshaked in broad Daylight whilst his "Security" were running around Ben Bulben waving Flegs :ROFLMAO:
The truth hurts for some on this site.

D4, you've pointed out quite well in your analysis; WHAT IS ELECTABLE AND WHAT ISN'T.
All that matters in the end is that we win.

Barrett talks like a priest/teacher combo from the 1950s, He has zero charisma.
As you have pointed out D4; NP is a non-entity. A punching bag for the corrupt media to amuse themselves with - NO THREAT AT ALL TO THEM.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
My biggest attacker here is The Potato Mystic who once called me "Kelly" thinking I was Hermann Kelly.

As soon as I Post a Home Truth about the NP Potato Mystic calls me "scum" etc.

Potato Mystic & I were good online Mates & were going to meet up.

Potato Mystic refers to Barrett as "a Drill Sergeant", "who won't inspire the Electorate".

That's the type of Bullsh1t I have to put up with here.

These Guys see me attacking a Flawed Patriot who could be useful to Ireland instead of seeing me disarm a perfect Timebomb for the other side who occasionally use his Toxicity to push middle Ireland/middle Borrisokane away from Patriotism.

Proof is in the Pudding, NP = 3 Years, 165K Views on 1 Thread & Zero Votes...

Top Bottom