• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish WE CAN NOT FAIL! DAVID ICKE TRAFALGAR SQUARE | SEPTEMBER 26, 2020

page61

PI Member
David Ike ...The man who claims that there are shape changing lizards ..An you accept him as a credible source of information. Are you mad ? Seriously ?

Do you not ever ever think that he is spouting a load of bollox mixed in with things that loonies want to hear . He is just like the YOGA man Tony Quinn . He is making a fortune from fools who are entertained by his make it up mixture of fiction and si fi.

How do you see any credibility in Ike . Do you believe him when he speaks of Lizards etc?

Don't be A la carte ..In your opinion ..Do you think he is mad or clever and making money out of people being gullible or down right stupid.

David Ike ...The man who claims that there are shape changing lizards ..An you accept him as a credible source of information. Are you mad ? Seriously ?

Do you not ever ever think that he is spouting a load of bollox mixed in with things that loonies want to hear . He is just like the YOGA man Tony Quinn . He is making a fortune from fools who are entertained by his make it up mixture of fiction and si fi.

How do you see any credibility in Ike . Do you believe him when he speaks of Lizards etc?

Don't be A la carte ..In your opinion ..Do you think he is mad or clever and making money out of people being gullible or down right stupid.
Terry Wogan scoffed and laughed when David Icke spoke of organised paedo circles among the elites and in the Pakistani community. Targeting the vulnerable, the poor and the weak.

page61

PI Member
Terry Wogan scoffed and laughed when David Icke spoke of organised paedo circles among the elites and in the Pakistani community. Targeting the vulnerable, the poor and the weak.
That is A La Carte .... The dogs in the street could tell you such facts.. Now back to the question you dodged . I only want a simple yes or no.

David Ike's lizard theory ... Do you believe it??

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Seriously though lads, you do remember the lizard people?

Everyone at that 'protest ' is special. And not in the good way

Gorgi.

PI Member
If anyone bothers their a#%e to do some serious research into the subject of reptilian s archons ,greys and the Draconian control system or the Orion financial system,they will see David icke is mearly the first step in educating yourself as why the world is as it is ,and why its getting a whole lot worse.Lisa renee gives a comprehensive amount of information on the subject.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
If anyone bothers their a#%e to do some serious research into the subject of reptilian s archons ,greys and the Draconian control system or the Orion financial system,they will see David icke is mearly the first step in educating yourself as why the world is as it is ,and why its getting a whole lot worse.Lisa renee gives a comprehensive amount of information on the subject.
I love how everytime one of these nuts stand up to speak they always talk about people needing to do their research.

I hate to break all your bubbles but reading random shite on Facebook can't really be properly classed as research.

Sorry.

Polyco

PI Member

Does he still stand by the lizard claim? I've said all sorts of things in the past which I regret but with the passing of years one becomes a little less trigger happy and a little more wise.

Polyco

PI Member
I love how everytime one of these nuts stand up to speak they always talk about people needing to do their research.

I hate to break all your bubbles but reading random shite on Facebook can't really be properly classed as research.

Sorry.
Niether can reading random shite from the Daily Mail or even the WHO, but hey, if it's good enough for Leo....

RealMcCoy

PI Member
You see what intelligent people ask themselves when somebody speaks is do their words make logical sense. If they do then they'll give them the time of day to explain themselves further, regardless of what evidence they may put forward in terms of statistics, charts, sources etc.

Are reptilian archons and greys and whatnot a logical explanation to what goes on in this world? No.

Even if everything were true could I claim to be a rational human being if I took you at face value? No.

Even if you were right I would still be correct to call you a fucking lunatic. Because nothing you say is logical or reasonable.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Does he still stand by the lizard claim? I've said all sorts of things in the past which I regret but with the passing of years one becomes a little less trigger happy and a little more wise.
Saying lizard people rule the earth from secret is hardly the same as saying I think Louth will win the All Ireland this year.

Top Bottom