• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
  • Replies 418
  • Views 21K

bells of shandon

PI Member
Yeah my bad i just have no interest in gold. I know everyone loves it, ill stick with btc.
Good decision, the outcome of the Cov19 Scamdemic ,is the Great Reset.This means a Digital Currency and no Govt control.
They will inflate it to clear their massive debts.Gold can be confiscated or the price manipulated down.
BTC is a safer choice for independence , unless they find a way to control the blockchain,or shut it down

BrightFuture

PI Member
16,000 USD BTC

Total BTC + Shitcoin marketcap is 455 Billion.

I expect higher prices as the government sniffs around looking for money to steal to pay for the scamdemic.

This shit started heading upwards on the above news from what I can tell. I still want nothing to do with it personally, as it will all be a part of the new system which seems the plan from the start and is no different really other then the reset, its all based off speculation, nothing changes here from what I can tell, its people making money off other peoples money, and I personally refuse to ride the tiger as default practice. I still think it will make a fall at some point, as like the last time, when the plebs start putting money in on mass, and the FOMO hits a peak, there may be a sell off, as in it will rise and fall again, or at least into the state sanctioned ones, but I could be way off, who knows.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Bitcoin is all well and good until they turn on the "kill switch" and its value gets wiped out.

Hibernian

PI Member
This is pushing the net worth of supposed bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto back up towards $20 billion, and he still hasn't cashed out a penny. If that isn't indicative that some nefarious group or extremely wealthy individuals are behind it then I don't know what is. (He could be dead of course.)

BrightFuture

PI Member
This is pushing the net worth of supposed bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto back up towards $20 billion, and he still hasn't cashed out a penny. If that isn't indicative that some nefarious group or extremely wealthy individuals are behind it then I don't know what is. (He could be dead of course.)
He's probably dead or lost his keys. A central government isn't behind it. The code is auditable.

BrightFuture

PI Member
$7,708.16 bitcoin now. a huge trace back from the 9k sudden spike, it could go back to 6K. Lots of whales movements.

A few whales caused the recent crash in bitcoin according to the lads on 4chan, the same whales bought in lower.

The S&P has triple topped.

Apparently that has meaning but i don't know.

We will see if "the plan" is coming. I do fully expect a trillion dollar cap in all crypto. I was wrong about when it happens. But then again i hold only a bit in crypto.

Trillion is coming.

The current coinmarket cap is 500 billion.

If BTC breaks 21K the sky is the limit.

Top Bottom