• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
  • Replies 418
  • Views 21K

BrightFuture

PI Member
Big week for Crypto but Gold as Well:

BTC up 21.5% to 11.6K USD in a week. Highest its been in 10 months. Remember tho it went to 4K when all markets crashed in early March.

Many Alt coins up as well including ETH which is at at a near two year high.

ETH is becoming clogged in its network with typical transactions costing over 2 euro. This is due to its usage as a decentralised finance* system being pushed heavily. Hes working on ways to speed up and cheapen the network but its a HARD problem.

I expect people in the know are finally clicking that 2021 is going to be a fucking disaster and are divesting from cash and stonks.

Could be a big pullback soon however. In the real economy many companies are in trouble, WeWork, AirBNB, all small retail, recruiters etc.

Vitalik is the creator of Ethereum(ETH).

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Big week for Crypto but Gold as Well:

BTC up 21.5% to 11.6K USD in a week. Highest its been in 10 months.

Many Alt coins up as well including ETH which is at at a near two year high.

ETH is becoming clogged in its network with typical transactions costing over 2 euro. This is due to its usage as a decentralised finance* system being pushed heavily. Hes working on ways to speed up and cheapen the network but its a HARD problem.

I expect people in the know are finally clicking that 2021 is going to be a fucking disaster and are divesting from cash and stonks.

Could be a big pullback soon however. In the real economy many companies are in trouble, WeWork, AirBNB, all small retail, recruiters etc.

Vitalik is the creator of Ethereum(ETH).

In reality, if the economy does crash, gold and BTC will crash too. And a lot of people buying at these prices will be badly burned.

• Covid-19 Mask
Reactions: Ant

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
ETH hit 410 Last Night and BTC hit 12K.

Bit of a pullback today. If things are steady this week im confident of a new floor price for some time.

The technical analysis guy is usually good with his predictions and, while bullish, sees the possibility of sub 10K again before the next surge

It's in here somewhere - the last time sub 10K will be a buying opportunity for a very long time according to Alessio

Anglophile

PI Member
Someone has transferred ~$1 billion from a bitcoin wallet, quiet since 2015.

Wallet is likely tied to Silk Road, the underground crime bazaar shut down in 2013.

Seánie McRant

PI Member
In reality, if the economy does crash, gold and BTC will crash too. And a lot of people buying at these prices will be badly burned.
Crikey, there was I taking cryptocurrency advice from senior ex Wall Street tech investors with stellar track records when Tadhg Gaelach had the answers all the time! Tell us more Tadgh.. What are your hot tips? I'm excited to know what recommendations a self-professed Communist can give us about the markets. Obviously I'm going to sell out all my gains now on your advice. What on earth was I thinking?

Crikey, there was I taking cryptocurrency advice from senior ex Wall Street tech investors with stellar track records when Tadhg Gaelach had the answers all the time! Tell us more Tadgh.. What are your hot tips? I'm excited to know what recommendations a self-professed Communist can give us about the markets. Obviously I'm going to sell out all my gains now on your advice. What on earth was I thinking?
never take business advice from a Marxist.

Top Bottom