Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
  • Replies 364
  • Views 14K
OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Exactly. If you gamble big you must be prepared to lose big also.
Even today we have seen a 600.point swing in the Dow Jones and if a person can't handle it, don't play the markets

1 more thing, theres way to create passive income outside of trading or HODL'ing, Crypto Lark on youtube goes into this in a video 3 or 4 videos back if you scroll.. might want to check out Bob Loukas on youtube too .. **of course** NONE of this is financial advice though seriously .. ((selling everything i own for BTC / Đash))

Last edited:

Ant

PI Member
BTC down 8% in last 20 minutes, smashed right through the floor at 9200usd. :(

Something to do with some CME futures contract bullshit.

15 billion taken out of crypto today.
The floor was never 9200.
I'm interested to know how you came up with or who told you that?

Nothing to do with CME futures which have been operational for some time now (although there was a gap in price action around 8500 to 8700 on CME's which hadn't been filled...is now!)

...nor this The NYSE’s Owner Wants to Bring Bitcoin to Your 401(k). Are Crypto Credit Cards Next?
the above (Intercontinental Exchange) has been priced in now for the last six months.

More sellers than buyers is the answer...I'm short from 10100 and I'm not closing anytime soon ;)

Last edited:
The floor was never 9200.
I'm interested to know how you came up with or who told you that?

Nothing to do with CME futures which have been operational for some time now (although there was a gap in price action around 8500 to 8700 on CME's which hadn't been filled...is now!)

...nor this The NYSE’s Owner Wants to Bring Bitcoin to Your 401(k). Are Crypto Credit Cards Next?
the above (Intercontinental Exchange) has been priced in now for the last six months.

More sellers than buyers is the answer...I'm short from 10100 and I'm not closing anytime soon ;)

I havent done any proper trading yet,but any chance you could tell me when you short, how to keep your trade open without having it struck out /liquidated ?.. your trade has stayed open short since 10100, and im not sure how i get the liquidation part and being able to keep a trade open like yourself, thanks for any help ..

Ant

PI Member
I havent done any proper trading yet,but any chance you could tell me when you short, how to keep your trade open without having it struck out /liquidated ?.. your trade has stayed open short since 10100, and im not sure how i get the liquidation part and being able to keep a trade open like yourself, thanks for any help ..
What I would do would be to back-test ema's and and place my entry around a pivot point to manage risk. There's an example of this in the above chart.

I would add though that you should try paper trading for at least 6 months if you've never traded before, that way you're not putting anything at risk while you're learning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom