Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

Fantasy Football League to Raise $100 Million in
"All you can do is prognosticate who you can trade, who you can start, but you're talking to millions of people who have their own teams," he explained. The Crown League seeks to unite fantasy fans by giving them shared ownership of a single team on a blockchain, ensuring that "for the first time you can feel like an owner."

Fantasy Football League to Raise $100 Million in Crypto ICO - CoinDesk
Crown league - a poor branding choice from a marketing standpoint. Might work as an idea overall however.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Crown league - a poor branding choice from a marketing standpoint. Might work as an idea overall however.

I think its a good idea. It seems to me that the real merit of cryptos is to bring together already existing communities.

Ethereum just broke 200 dollars on the down trend, a third of the value already gone within the week, looks like its not stopping.
BTC looked to be hovering around 6400 dollars for a few days but the arse has fallen out of that now, and here i thinking the space was looking like it was stabilising last week.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Looks like Gemini is really a market maker for cryptos. You can convert your cryptos immediately to USD. I suppose they work on commission.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Can anybody tell me if I had invested about two grand in bitcoin six years ago, what would it be worth now? I nearly did but invested it elsewhere and got ripped off. Double bummer.
One bitcoin is about six grand now. In 2012 they were about ten dollars each. That's a real bummer.

Top Bottom