Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

Volku

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bought a bunch of alts I fancy as credible projects at this price. The ETF might take years to happen. Hold till 2020 or to zero for me.
What alts have you bought ?

Hopely some of them are great pick !
like Ravencoin, Maker
I would not worry about BAT, MANA, Enigma as well

You know you can run masternode and get profit of your coins like Solaris XLR, Loki, NIX...
Setup is easy and most have video step-by-step on youtube.
I watch masternodes coming for REN (dark(hidden) pool exchange for large volume trading) and PolicyPal, LOKI.

Last edited:

Volku

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Monero under a hundred is a buy IMO.
Monero has some competition from its own forks and esp. Zcash and few more shitcoins like Nix, Zoin.
I think ETH, ETC, BTC, XLM Stellar, maybe XRP aka Ripple and also NEO could be best pick out of big players.

Last edited:
Threads
What alts have you bought ?

Hopely some of them are great pick !
like Ravencoin, Maker
I would not worry about BAT, MANA, Enigma as well

You know you can run masternode and get profit of your coins like Solaris XLR, Loki, NIX...
Setup is easy and most have video step-by-step on youtube.
I watch masternodes coming for REN (dark(hidden) pool exchange for large volume trading) and PolicyPal, LOKI.
Some thoughts:

There will be a mass consolidation phase with teams running out of money and failing in the next 2 years.

A lot of the fall in price is to do with coin-teams cashing out as they know they can't achieve product but need to stay capitalised.

The platform coins, ETH, IOTA, Tezos, NEO, Cardano, ICX, Tomo etc need to consolidate to only 3-5 really..

Boomer coins like XRP (Ripple) need to go zero as they are centralised.

Mastercard are working on robbing the useful guts from the cryptospace so are one company to watch. There will be no ICO with them.

Its interesting that 50 jobs in Ireland are advertising for people with blockchain knowledge.

Masternodes are a nonsense unless you bet on a winning network. So you have a max 20% chance of getting your stake back because most of those staking coins will fail eventually.

Mana (decentraland) is garbage but it will tick along, its basically a tokenised Secondlife crossed with the million dollar homepage. Some fools parted with 170k usd for a "land" parcel of 10x10 virtual metres. Unreal stuff. Fuck me who even remembers the million dollar homepage?

Monero is useful for me to pay people who are banned off paypal for hate-pod casts. I think it has a future. Zcash might be good but IDK.

I wont go into detail who I invest in but its mainly projects that are challenging industries i despise for their bloatedness, inefficiency or their monopoly position; the property sector, paypal alternatives, alternatives to social etc. I have a couple of stars tho, and when they list this year it will be lit.

I don't have more then what i have in metal in shitcoins. Which isn't a lot and not more then 5% of my money.

I expect sanctioned states will get fully onboard to crypto as a way to bypass the USD hegemony.

TG is a god on the markets and bought 10,000 BTC under 1$, this is why he has so much time to post on this forum.

Last edited:
Threads
All the Alts have crashed into the toilet, BTC still holding above the critical 6000-6200 ish.
Most alts minus ~30-40% on the Week, this is called final capitulation. Since I don't intent to sell till 2020 and bought ETH at 10 I am not too annoyed I am buying a bit here, seeing if I can get some Tezos.

Look at this greedy fool who borrowed a small fortune in December and is 95% down:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
All the Alts have crashed into the toilet, BTC still holding above the critical 6000-6200 ish.
Most alts minus ~30-40% on the Week, this is called final capitulation. Since I don't intent to sell till 2020 and bought ETH at 10 I am not too annoyed I am buying a bit here, seeing if I can get some Tezos.

Look at this greedy fool who borrowed a small fortune in December and is 95% down:

I'd say ETH is a good buy. I like it a lot more than Bitcoin.

Threads
I'd say ETH is a good buy. I like it a lot more than Bitcoin.
ETHs being looking a bit soft but had first mover advantage among the platform coins that could issue ICO coins. The hacker Weev is recommending looking at Tezos as a dark horse. It's a more secure version of a platform coin.

I have to move my Trillion total market cap prediction out to next year, but historically BTC has always recovered from ~80% falls, it will take a while for the current disillusionment and FUD and scamcoins to washout for upward momentum to resume.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Fantasy Football League to Raise $100 Million in Crypto ICO

A blockchain startup wants to raise nearly $100 million dollars to create a new form of fantasy football.

Called the Crown League, the project's owner told CoinDesk on Tuesday that it seeks to form a professional fantasy football league, with 12 teams initially, which will collectively be owned by fans via the platform's crypto tokens. In some respects, the league will act like other fantasy leagues, but it differs in being a single, unified entity operated by professional managers and owned by the general public.

Dan Nissanoff, chief executive of CrownThrown Inc. – the company behind the Crown League – told CoinDesk that fantasy football at present is "incredibly fragmented." "Nobody cares about other teams," he said. This is in part because "there's nothing to cover in fantasy today."

"All you can do is prognosticate who you can trade, who you can start, but you're talking to millions of people who have their own teams," he explained. The Crown League seeks to unite fantasy fans by giving them shared ownership of a single team on a blockchain, ensuring that "for the first time you can feel like an owner."

Fantasy Football League to Raise $100 Million in Crypto ICO - CoinDesk

Top Bottom