Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

Threads
Never really understood the attraction of speculating on such things. Surely if you have a decent job you dont need this form of thievery. Just a civil observation for any mods on the prowl.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Never really understood the attraction of speculating on such things. Surely if you have a decent job you dont need this form of thievery. Just a civil observation for any mods on the prowl.

A lot of people trade cryptos precisely because they don't have a decent job. I think it's a particularly Millennial thing.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bought a bunch of alts I fancy as credible projects at this price. The ETF might take years to happen. Hold till 2020 or to zero for me.

An ETF will be difficult because of the inherent lack of transparency in the underlying assets themselves, i.e. the cryptos.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Sounds sort of mercantile if you catch my drift mate. Just a civil observation for any mods on the prowl.
Actually, the word mercantile usually refers to selling manufactured goods. Almost the opposite to speculation in financial instruments.

Threads
Actually, the word mercantile usually refers to selling manufactured goods. Almost the opposite to speculation in financial instruments.
Yes but the definition I was referring to is obv different mate. I think you can guess what I am referring to. Just a civil comment for any mods on the prowl.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Yes but the definition I was referring to is obv different mate. I think you can guess what I am referring to. Just a civil comment for any mods on the prowl.

I object to your disrespectful tone regarding our esteemed mods.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
TGs strong signal seems to have marked a floor on bitcoin, we will see if the current range holds from his signal @ 6300-6600.

Lets see if if drops lower...

Lol. I wouldn't put it in those terms. But Bitcoin or Ethereum might be a good punt at the moment if you trade them as a CFD or Future - with your stop just below the low. I wouldn't go buying the real things. If support breaks it might be very hard to sell the coins themselves.

Top Bottom