Watch the Bitcoin Bubble Burst

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Skip to 2 min. The only thing I'd disagree with him here is his assertion that the 1/1 line has to be 45 degrees. I think it's better to draw a significant trend line and use that as the 1/1 line. Also Gann lines are really only useful on the daily and weekly charts. They're fairly pointless below that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
for anyone else interested in "speculating"
Dropbox - PBC JULY Portfolio.pdf
DYOR (do your own research)

BTW I see more and probably better (some safer) opportunities for investement than mentioned above as well
watch Enigma, MOT, REN, TUBE and WTI Oil, wheat and corn ( food first time in years) contracts, ETFs, futures,

buy kerosene b4 winter,
grow your own food or buy real food
don't buy big markets human mass pasture
avoid vaccines and antibiotics and water from mains ( or filter it)
I must buy a good filter.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bitcoin Whale's Bad Trade Leaves Counterparties Holding the Bag

A massive wrong-way bet on Bitcoin left an unidentified futures trader unable to cover losses, burning counterparties and threatening to dent confidence in one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency venues.

Terms of Service Violation

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Alibaba Seeks to Eliminate Middlemen in Blockchain Payments Patent

Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba has been exploring the use of blockchain technology to speed up international payments, according to a new patent filing.

The patent application – "A System and Method That Adjusts Account Balance on a Blockchain" – was filed with the China State Intellectual Property Office in January of this year and was revealed on Friday.

Aimed to tackle the broad concept of adjusting account balances over a blockchain, the company explained how the system could be used to facilitate cross-border transactions that specifically involve a third-party payment vendor.

Alibaba Seeks to Eliminate Middlemen in Blockchain Payments Patent - CoinDesk

Top Bottom