OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
As I said, I am loading up on my shorts on individual stocks. I will play on earnings before they announced. I tryed to short ORSK 3 times and the order was cancelled each time. I later checked and saw that 34% of the float was already sold short so the computer could not find any available shares to short.
As it turned out the stock moved little after the announcement. In frust ration I just bought 100 shares of CDE to resue a position anew, at $7.11.
I am again as always a big silver fan, and also bought calls on SLV.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am looking at it from the other angle. It went to 20000, it collapsed 70% to 6000, it recovered about 35% of the loss to get back to 11000 and now it is set for the next leg down. They are all looking dicey again with ripple at 90c

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
At 7500, it is going noplace at the moment. Perhaps a crisis will move it but otherwise it will drift lower as there is no reason for it to go higher

Volku

Donator
Premium Account
I feel it may be either FIAT hoover or new stocks market and finance world
but most likely crypto brings more advantage for AI than human

I still hold some BTC and BCH
also few ETH and more ETC
my bags are full of
central banksters' Ripple Puke
Stellar
EOS + airdrops
NEO
IOTA
Monero and all the forks, airdrops (slowly getting rid of)
Golem
Vechain

new added
REN (masternode, darknode exchange)
Tio
IPSX (I don't feel confident about it, but staking and using in life for foreign IPs)
SirinLabs
QLC
Matrix AI
RLC (Intel workers get bonuses in it)
PolicyPal (highly recommended)
BAT (innovative browser)

Volku

Donator
Premium Account
I am long on most incl. BTC from last weekend on bitmex as well.
closing today later on most of my contracts.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Bitcoin could cost us our clean-energy future

Today, each bitcoin transaction requires the same amount of energy used to power nine homes in the U.S. for one day. And miners are constantly installing more and faster computers. Already, the aggregate computing power of the bitcoin network is nearly 100,000 times larger than the world’s 500 fastest supercomputers combined.

The total energy use of this web of hardware is huge — an estimated 31 terawatt-hours per year. More than 150 individual countries in the world consume less energy annually. And that power-hungry network is currently increasing its energy use every day by about 450 gigawatt-hours, roughly the same amount of electricity the entire country of Haiti uses in a year.

Bitcoin could cost us our clean-energy future

Top Bottom