Was the Irish Famine a hoax?

The Boss

Donator
Premium Account
Reading this thread ;

The Irish - Images of a People targeted for Extermination

It covers the question about the Irish Potato famine.

What is clear is that there is no hard evidence to support the idea of any famine at all, what we do have is hard evidence in the opposite direction.

Of the Irish potato famine, there are no

Photographs
No Mass Graves
No Eye Witness accounts

What we do have is large deprivation throughout a land that blamed all its woes on the English.
Mass Immigration to countries like America, Australia which would count for the large fall in population.

I put it to you that the Irish famine is nothing more than a hoax, designed to make the British look bad and stoke up support and compassion for the Irish plight of independence.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
But given the tone and format of the OP, would it not be better to move this thread to Political Humour?

OP
OP
The Boss

The Boss

Donator
Premium Account
he truth is that the Irish potato famine was, in fact, an elaborate hoax, perpetrated by the shadowy puppet masters of Ireland to lull an unsuspecting world into quietly acquiescing to their sinister plans. These sinister plans are revealed in full in the Protocols of the Elders of Eire, an online version of which is coming soon to this site. In this essay, however, we shall focus exclusively on only one hideous prong of their attack on the non-Celtic world.*

First, let us examine the facts, which, in the case of the alleged potato famine, defy all logic and common sense. We are told that the entire agricultural crop of Ireland was devastated by a single fungus � the phytophthora infestans. However, revisionist research has revealed that this fungus strikes only potatoes, and only certain types of potatoes at that. Are we expected to believe that no one in Ireland was growing anything other than those specific strains of potato that succumb to the phytophthora infestans? When one examines the evidence, one finds that this is not the case. In fact, throughout the period of the alleged famine, Ireland continued to export crops of various kinds.(!) Why would they export food while they themselves were starving?

Now let�s look at the numbers. As with the Holocaust, no one can seem to agree on the matter of how many people actually died in this so-called famine. This was the discrepency that first started me on the road to potato revisionism. It has become a matter almost of religious faith that the number of victims was in the order of about 1.5 million. However, estimates have been known to vary wildly. Several years ago, I read an article in the New York Times that discussed the number of people who actually died, from all causes, during the Irish Famine of the 1840s. I read about how the number was now estimated to be about 500,000. Tears of joy ran down my face as I sat back and put my feet on the desk. How happy I felt for the Irish people of the world. What a great time to rejoice. But guess what? There were no parties or TV specials. No newspaper reports. The media continued to repeat the 1.5 million number and still do.

When asked how they manage to arrive at such wildly varying estimates, the best that historians can do is to refer to �demographic statistics�. The implication being, of course, that if population analysis shows a certain number of people unaccounted for, it automatically follows that they starved to death! The hole in this argument should be apparent.

Why then, do scholars rely on such an inexact method for determining the number of people who fell victim to the potato famine? What exactly are they hiding by their avoidance of the much more reliable documentary and physical evidence? The truth, which the establishment fears, is that the amount of physical remains that can be reliably attributed to the period of the alleged famine show only a miniscule fraction of the number of deaths commonly cited. And what about death records? Wasn�t every death then, as now, documented by a death certificate? Indeed, the number of deaths that can be certified by documentary evidence is far closer to the much smaller number that can be verified by physical remains, and quite a ways off from the 1.5 million number that mainstream historians continue to push on us with their shady �demographic statistics�.

But while death records during the 1840�s are few and far between, there was, simultaneously, a different phenomenon that was much more scrupulously recorded, to which the documents attest in abundance: emigration. Curious, is it not, that while 1.5 million Irish were busy dying in secret, documented evidence proves that more than 1 million were quietly emigrating. It is in this way that the Potato Hoax was manipulated by the Elders of Eire to maximum political and financial benefit. By exaggerating the damage done by one silly little crop fungus to monumental proportions, they were able to orchestrate an Irish diaspora, thus securing a foothold in North America that eventually locked in a huge voting bloc for their master the Pope. EoE agents in the diaspora reorganized themselves into the Hibernian Occupational Government (HOG), which now controls the Irish vote in the United States. This is the very same voting bloc that elected such HOG puppets as John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, who represent the communist and capitalist extremes that the Irish dominate. This is the same voting bloc that will do whatever its twin masters Dublin and Vatican City tell it to do.
The Mad Revisionist - The Irish Potato Hoax

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I will be moding this thread for insults and off topic posts

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
Hmm, an interesting topic, one that will certainly upset and rock a few members.

Personally i only know what we were taught at school, i welcome any further historical evidence to support the famine and look forward to learning beyond the classroom.

Top Bottom