• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Was the Austrian presidential vote rigged?

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
3,663
Likes
2,851
The Austrian presidential election result has been a triumph for the cause of extremism in Europe.

We were continually assured by the left-liberal media how awful it would be if the (supposed) “far-right” candidate Norbert Hofer won.

But actually the victory of Green candidate Alexander Van der Bellen – on, likely, a rigged ballot – is far, far worse.

It’s bad for democracy: Hofer lost by just 31,000 of the 4.64 million votes cast. Suspicions are bound to fall on the 700,000 votes cast in the postal ballot, which appears to be what swung it for Van der Bellen. But postal votes as we know – especially from the experience of Muslim-dominated constituencies in the UK – are prone to rampant fraud. Austrians who voted for Hofer are talking about “betrug” – fraud – and this may well be more than sour grapes. In some areas there was a remarkable 146.9 percent voter turnout. This stinks of a stitch up by the bien-pensant elite in unholy alliance with the immigrant bloc vote. As with the EU, so it is increasingly in national elections: the social democratic ruling class refuses to listen to the people.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/feared-austria-gets-extremist-president/


Every country is having problems with this postal voting sh-te. EVERY COUNTRY

This is why Brexit will fail, not because the people vote for it but because the system cant and wont let them win. Just like the Scottish Referendum the British wont be allowed to leave, just as the Irish were not allowed to vote no.


The austrian vote has been clearly rigged, before it mysteriously went down, the Austrian Interior Ministry website stated that the postal vote was roughly 277,000 for Bellen and 257,000 to Hofer. That gave Hofer 2,195,719 votes overall, and Bellen 2,071,528 overall. Combined that's a total of 4,267,247 votes, with Hofer having about 51.45% of the vote.

The final result was 2,223,258 to Hofer and 2,254,484 to Bellen. I make that a total of 4,477,742 votes. Subtract the earlier figure of 4,267,247 from the new 4,477,742 vote total, and we have an extra 210,495 postal votes added since the website mysteriously crashed.

From the 210,495 extra votes, Hofer went from 2,195,719 to 2,223,258. Bellen went from 2,071,528 to 2,254,484.

So from the last 210,495 postal votes counted, Hofer got just 27,539 votes and Bellen got 182,956, meaning Hofer got just 13% of the remaining 210,495 postal votes and Bellen 87%, in an election that until then was evenly split.
 

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Moderator
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
52,792
Likes
52,515
Location
By the Gulag wall.
You lost, get over it.

Not at all. The Freedom Party is growing in power by the day. The Greens only scraped by because most women are still voting with their hearts and ignoring the facts. But that will not last much longer. Bell End is a lame duck president, the Freedom Party is tapping on his shoulder all the time. The next parliamentary elections are the big prize. We see that Junker is already panicking - threatening all sort of dictatorial edicts. As Lenin put it, the crisis is maturing.
 

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Moderator
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
52,792
Likes
52,515
Location
By the Gulag wall.
The Austrian presidential election result has been a triumph for the cause of extremism in Europe.



http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/feared-austria-gets-extremist-president/


Every country is having problems with this postal voting sh-te. EVERY COUNTRY

This is why Brexit will fail, not because the people vote for it but because the system cant and wont let them win. Just like the Scottish Referendum the British wont be allowed to leave, just as the Irish were not allowed to vote no.


The austrian vote has been clearly rigged, before it mysteriously went down, the Austrian Interior Ministry website stated that the postal vote was roughly 277,000 for Bellen and 257,000 to Hofer. That gave Hofer 2,195,719 votes overall, and Bellen 2,071,528 overall. Combined that's a total of 4,267,247 votes, with Hofer having about 51.45% of the vote.

The final result was 2,223,258 to Hofer and 2,254,484 to Bellen. I make that a total of 4,477,742 votes. Subtract the earlier figure of 4,267,247 from the new 4,477,742 vote total, and we have an extra 210,495 postal votes added since the website mysteriously crashed.

From the 210,495 extra votes, Hofer went from 2,195,719 to 2,223,258. Bellen went from 2,071,528 to 2,254,484.

So from the last 210,495 postal votes counted, Hofer got just 27,539 votes and Bellen got 182,956, meaning Hofer got just 13% of the remaining 210,495 postal votes and Bellen 87%, in an election that until then was evenly split.

I wasn't surprised that the postal voted was for Bell End. You will find that it is usually the rootless cosmopolitan type that prefers the postal vote. The solid hardworking people will vote in their local polling booth as they always have done.
 

Middleagedgit

PI Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
461
Likes
159
It would be quite easy to skew a referendum, does anyone seriously know a large number of people who voted for the SSM and Lisbon referendums?

With Media Bias telling us constantly how the public voted for SSM and Lisbon why would anyone question the result, they would simply think they were the minority, but in reality they could be the silent majority.
 
B

Bendy

Non Registered Member
GUEST
Do people really believe this stuff? The vote was fair and i do no believe for one moment anyone could seriously would believe otherwise.
 

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Moderator
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
52,792
Likes
52,515
Location
By the Gulag wall.
Do people really believe this stuff? The vote was fair and i do no believe for one moment anyone could seriously would believe otherwise.

Depends on what you mean by fair. We had threats from the EU and no doubt the Austrian media campaigned vigorously for Bell End. I wouldn't call that fair. I think the fact that 60% of men voted for Hofer shows that media mind control over women was the determining factor.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #8
OP
radioledger

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
3,663
Likes
2,851
Starting to look like the vote was rigged.

100% turnout in some places!

I hope the leave EU team are on the ball over in the UK!


Austrian Nationalists WILL Challenge Presidential Election Loss

A photo-finish presidential election which saw the Green party snatch victory from the insurgent Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) is now being challenged after irregularities were detected in 94 of 117 electoral districts.

The election was regarded as a watershed moment in European politics, as the final-round vote to select the most senior role in Austrian politics was, for the first time since the 1940s, from neither of the establishment parties featured.

Yet even before the count finished the candidacy of Left-Green veteran politician Alexander Van der Bellen was embroiled in a postal vote scandal.
While reports of some regions in Austria seeing voter turnouts of hundreds of per cent were initially dismissed as down to computer error and not reflecting the actual numbers of votes cast, there is genuine concern about the integrity of the absentee postal voting system. Austria’s Kronen Zeitung reports some 570,000 voting cards could be affected — and the election was carried by just 30,000 votes, or around 0.6 per cent.

FPÖ party leader Heinz-Christian Strache said there were problems — “illegalities” — with these postal ballots in 94 of 117 districts. In addition to these problems, the party also claims to have evidence of citizens under the legal age of 16 voting, as well as individuals who aren’t even citizens at all.
A week before the vote Freedom Party secretary Herbert Kickl had spoken out over the “unusually high number” of postal ballots requested, warning “[postal votes] repeatedly show inconsistencies”.

These complaints have been raised in a 150-page report compiled by the FPÖ and handed to the Austrian constitutional court today, reports Welt. The appeal will now be considered by the court, and a judgement will be heard before 8 July — the official swearing-in date of the new president.

A returning officer quoted by the paper said, at best, the investigation would lead only to a partial re-run of the affected areas, but given that nearly all districts are implicated in the complaint it could in effect lead to a third round of voting.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/legal-challenge-validity-presidential-election-launched/
 

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Moderator
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
52,792
Likes
52,515
Location
By the Gulag wall.
Starting to look like the vote was rigged.

100% turnout in some places!

I hope the leave EU team are on the ball over in the UK!


Austrian Nationalists WILL Challenge Presidential Election Loss

A photo-finish presidential election which saw the Green party snatch victory from the insurgent Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) is now being challenged after irregularities were detected in 94 of 117 electoral districts.

The election was regarded as a watershed moment in European politics, as the final-round vote to select the most senior role in Austrian politics was, for the first time since the 1940s, from neither of the establishment parties featured.

Yet even before the count finished the candidacy of Left-Green veteran politician Alexander Van der Bellen was embroiled in a postal vote scandal.
While reports of some regions in Austria seeing voter turnouts of hundreds of per cent were initially dismissed as down to computer error and not reflecting the actual numbers of votes cast, there is genuine concern about the integrity of the absentee postal voting system. Austria’s Kronen Zeitung reports some 570,000 voting cards could be affected — and the election was carried by just 30,000 votes, or around 0.6 per cent.

FPÖ party leader Heinz-Christian Strache said there were problems — “illegalities” — with these postal ballots in 94 of 117 districts. In addition to these problems, the party also claims to have evidence of citizens under the legal age of 16 voting, as well as individuals who aren’t even citizens at all.
A week before the vote Freedom Party secretary Herbert Kickl had spoken out over the “unusually high number” of postal ballots requested, warning “[postal votes] repeatedly show inconsistencies”.

These complaints have been raised in a 150-page report compiled by the FPÖ and handed to the Austrian constitutional court today, reports Welt. The appeal will now be considered by the court, and a judgement will be heard before 8 July — the official swearing-in date of the new president.

A returning officer quoted by the paper said, at best, the investigation would lead only to a partial re-run of the affected areas, but given that nearly all districts are implicated in the complaint it could in effect lead to a third round of voting.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/legal-challenge-validity-presidential-election-launched/

It's completely unbelievable that there was 100% turn out in any constituency, not to mind several
 
  • Like
Reactions: Art

Art

Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
999
Likes
775
Location
Ireland
Do people really believe this stuff? The vote was fair and i do no believe for one moment anyone could seriously would believe otherwise.
It seems the highest courts in Austria 'seriously believe this stuff' :)

Austria presidential poll result overturned

Austria's highest court has annulled the result of the presidential election narrowly lost by the candidate of the far-right Freedom Party.
The party had challenged the result, saying that postal votes had been illegally and improperly handled.
The Freedom Party candidate, Norbert Hofer, lost the election to the former leader of the Greens, Alexander Van der Bellen, by just 30,863 votes or less than one percentage point.
The election will now be re-run.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36681475
 

Art

Donator
PI Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
999
Likes
775
Location
Ireland
The Austrian presidential election result has been a triumph for the cause of extremism in Europe.



http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/feared-austria-gets-extremist-president/


Every country is having problems with this postal voting sh-te. EVERY COUNTRY

This is why Brexit will fail, not because the people vote for it but because the system cant and wont let them win. Just like the Scottish Referendum the British wont be allowed to leave, just as the Irish were not allowed to vote no.


The austrian vote has been clearly rigged, before it mysteriously went down, the Austrian Interior Ministry website stated that the postal vote was roughly 277,000 for Bellen and 257,000 to Hofer. That gave Hofer 2,195,719 votes overall, and Bellen 2,071,528 overall. Combined that's a total of 4,267,247 votes, with Hofer having about 51.45% of the vote.

The final result was 2,223,258 to Hofer and 2,254,484 to Bellen. I make that a total of 4,477,742 votes. Subtract the earlier figure of 4,267,247 from the new 4,477,742 vote total, and we have an extra 210,495 postal votes added since the website mysteriously crashed.

From the 210,495 extra votes, Hofer went from 2,195,719 to 2,223,258. Bellen went from 2,071,528 to 2,254,484.

So from the last 210,495 postal votes counted, Hofer got just 27,539 votes and Bellen got 182,956, meaning Hofer got just 13% of the remaining 210,495 postal votes and Bellen 87%, in an election that until then was evenly split.
Your suspicions have been vindicated
 

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
7,480
Likes
1,150
Location
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Your suspicions have been vindicated
Exactly the opposite was confirmed. There was no fraud in the election.
During the counting process certain regulations were not followed in many count centres.The main reason for this was that there was a demand for a quick result from the public. The court stressed that NO FRAUD had taken place. But in the interest of transparency and democracy it was decided to call for a complete re-run of the election.

https://www.vfgh.gv.at/
https://www.vfgh.gv.at/cms/vfgh-site/attachments/8/0/4/CH0003/CMS1467363234408/verkuendung_w_presseinformation.pdf
 
Top Bottom