Vincent Browne - He wasn't on our side you know!

Coolwhip

Political Irish
Looking through some YouTube Videos and I came across this old video from 2010.

People are always yapping about Vinny like he was some kind of folk legend, striving to stand up for the Irish against these crooks and bankers who have no love for Ireland and are only out for self-gain.

However, this video from 2010 seems to show that Vincent is nothing more than a liberal Leftie who cany wait to shout Racist at anyone who wants to retain Irish culture and put Irish people first.

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
Lol, did you ever think he was?

Racists, idiots, anti-Europeans, you are all on your own. Just a little gang to chat too and discuss your ideas. Most people in Ireland love immigration and the EU.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Looking through some YouTube Videos and I came across this old video from 2010.

People are always yapping about Vinny like he was some kind of folk legend, striving to stand up for the Irish against these crooks and bankers who have no love for Ireland and are only out for self-gain.

However, this video from 2010 seems to show that Vincent is nothing more than a liberal Leftie who cany wait to shout Racist at anyone who wants to retain Irish culture and put Irish people first.

1. Anti EU

2. Anti Establishment

[...] Most people in Ireland love immigration [...]
I doubt they "love" it- they are probably mostly afraid of appearing politically incorrect. Although I am getting sort of sick of people who are overly concerned with it- someone recently bombarded me with expletives because I defended Catholicism, based on the assumption that I was defending Pope Francis and his new decision to support migrants [is that right?] There are a lot of coarse people involved in the discussion. Either way, I am against the invasion of the island of Ireland through foreign races.

doom macha

Political Irish
Ireland isn't as welcoming as it used to be

THE PUBLIC HAS a more negative view of immigration now than seven years ago, according to a new survey.
While the majority of people still believe that the influx of migrants has been positive, or made little difference at all, the number who believe it had a negative impact has risen from 33% in 2008 to 37% this year.
Ireland isn't as welcoming as it used to be

That was in 2015, imagine what the figure is now in 2018.

People are getting sick of the changes being forced upon us, it goes hand in hand that the EU is responsible for this so it will inevitably have a backlash on peoples opinions on the EU too.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Lol, did you ever think he was?

Racists, idiots, anti-Europeans, you are all on your own.
Funny, isn't that what Sinn Féin used to mean?

Most people in Ireland love immigration and the EU.
Yeah, right, like Americans too. People have been browbeaten into cucking for immigration lest they be labeled as xenophobes, fascists, etc.