Viktor Orbán: Native Population Decline Is The "Sickness Of Europe"

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
The day it took 2 wages to buy a bog standard house in this country, was the day we starting down the road to destruction, well done ff money grabbers, their policies doubled down on by fg, a nationalist party is needed now, unfortunately it will probably take another 5 years for the sheep to turn, but it will happen of that i have no doubt.

Karloff

PI Member
The day it took 2 wages to buy a bog standard house in this country, was the day we starting down the road to destruction, well done ff money grabbers, their policies doubled down on by fg, a nationalist party is needed now, unfortunately it will probably take another 5 years for the sheep to turn, but it will happen of that i have no doubt.
We are run by the political equivalent of used car salesmen.

The Irish Dictatorship

Donator
PI Member
Premium
It has been a long time since we generated our own political movements (apart from small ones like the anti water protests). It's not something we do, i do not know why.
Irish population has been dumbed down by watching propaganda RTÉ and listening to Joe Duffy and Darcy. We get fed a constant string of BS and told everything is alright. Good luck with that!

The Irish Dictatorship

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Irish priorities
1. Lgbt rights
2. Abortion to birth
3. Open borders
4. Legalise weed to keep the population drugged.
5. State Sponsored Suicide on demand
995. Caring for the sick and the old.
996. Reduce the National debt
997. Affordable homes for our Children
998. Higher wages to stop Irish leaving
999. Family life

Last edited:

El Chaval.

PI Member
"Good news for the economy as house prices have risen again"
Remember the media pushing this narrative?

Top Bottom