Vigalante Hell's Angels in Dublin attack African gang ringleaders as Gardaí admit they've no control

result in a severe beating or kneecapping if caught.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the North is not as bad as Dublin yet.
Probably more blacks in Letterkenny than in Derry, despite Derry being at least 5 times bigger and more populated.
Apparently, they pay better welfare across the border.

The Shinners are a fucking joke, you should be scoffing and ridiculing them like everyone is here that's not part of their bullying, inbred echo chamber. Their own people are being red pilled and defecting to the groups the Shinners called racists and fascists because they were being punished for associating with people or saying something themselves.
Getting people onto the streets is the problem, most seem to vent online and do nothing about it. If there were marches planned I'd go but am not sure about numbers showing. Everyone is sick of the left and Shinners for sure unless they're the thickest of the barrel scrapings. No one is buying racist, bigot, loyalist or anything else they used before to turn the public on these groups. In fact the fact that Sinn Fein openly supports the pedo Antifa by selling merchendise in its shop has made it even worse for them all.
I also believe that Polish and the likes are our allies in this. Especially when we have traitors within our own camp.

Just went onto the sinn fein website badges at £4.40, what a fucking joke. They are capturing a whole portion of the popular unrest vote, and their is nobody on the right to contend with them, were as in Europe, it is the opposite. It is hard to put a coherent voice forward on these matters, without a public and media outcry. But if these gangs continue, a vacuum will be filled.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Just went onto the sinn fein website badges at £4.40, what a fucking joke. They are capturing a whole portion of the popular unrest vote, and their is nobody on the right to contend with them, were as in Europe, it is the opposite. It is hard to put a coherent voice forward on these matters, without a public and media outcry. But if these gangs continue, a vacuum will be filled.
From what I see in comments when Sinn Fein are exposed for being pro mass immigration and pro pedo, normal people are disgusted with them too. They thought they had the copyrights for anti-establishment party in Ireland which is nothing more than a farce with them, Identity Ireland and National Party were immediately set upon by them and their scumbag cronies shouting racist and the usual shite. They know their time is coming to an end and are embracing the "New Irish" hoping it will be their ace up the sleeve.

Last edited:
Ireland is the second biggest exporter of islamist Jihadists in the world (per capita)
Ireland also has the second highest public and private debt per capita in the world also, Might aswell be world leaders at something. Is there anybody in the dail challenging the current narrative?

I suspect that these vigilantes will be cracked down hard in Europe, and they will start calling for militarisation of the police, similar to what has happened in America.

Sweden Is Preparing For A “Civil War”: PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones Sweden Is Preparing For A “Civil War”: PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones

“It’s not my first action to put in a military, but I’m prepared to do what it takes to ensure that the seriously organized crime goes away,” Lofven said after the party leadership discussion in parliament.
“But it is also obvious that there are social problems. Last year 300 shootings occurred, 40 people were killed. The new year has begun with new launches. We see criminals with total lack of respect for human life, it’s a terrible development I’m determined to turn around,” he added.
Even the Swedish Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson “declared war” against organized crime and suggested that Sweden should deploy the military to no-go zones to counter the out of control violence.

The Alarming Militarization Of American Police - Stock Board Asset The Alarming Militarization Of American Police
President Donald Trump has signed an executive order clearing the way for local police in America to receive military gear such as grenade launchers, high-calibre weapons, and armored vehicles. Trump and the DOJ have just reversed former President Barack Obama’s restrictions that allows local police departments to receive surplus military equipment.
The big move by Trump comes at a time where American inner cities such as Baltimore and Chicago are in absolute turmoil. The President has been very vocal about the prior administration’s unfair criticism of police forces and it was an easy win to appease his core supporters.

The Americans brought in the Israeli's to train their police as segregation is the natural response to unnatural diversity, and they are the experts. I suspect they will be getting a few more contracts in the future across Europe.

Last edited:
hav u heard anything about g adams getting money of bobby sands writings.

hav u heard anything about g adams getting money of bobby sands writings.
yeah his trademark and writings are owned by the bobby sand trust, which sinn fein is the sponsor off, pira/sinnfein has been directed and controlled by him from the early 80s, and he has been there from day1. gerry is a chameleon with no real principals, has flip flopped from postion, sniffing out what populist vote, there is to be gathered. sinn feins vote was falling in my area before the last election, all changed when the tyrone woman was made northern leader, i think it was another slightly cynical move on their behalf to secure the sinn fein vote in the county. They took back fermanagh south tyrone, and their vote increased by 7-8 % in the other two tyrone constituencies.

yeah his trademark and writings are owned by the bobby sand trust, which sinn fein is the sponsor off, pira/sinnfein has been directed and controlled by him from the early 80s, and he has been there from day1. gerry is a chameleon with no real principals, has flip flopped from postion, sniffing out what populist vote, there is to be gathered. sinn feins vote was falling in my area before the last election, all changed when the tyrone woman was made northern leader, i think it was another slightly cynical move on their behalf to secure the sinn fein vote in the county. They took back fermanagh south tyrone, and their vote increased by 7-8 % in the other two tyrone constituencies.
thanks ciaran, i heard it before but didnt want to believe it, thats why i asked you. i just cant for the life of me understand why/how sands family let this happen. they seem like able people.
funny too though that the plebs in the party are happy on industrial wage while the goon at the top rakes it in.

thanks ciaran, i heard it before but didnt want to believe it, thats why i asked you. i just cant for the life of me understand why/how sands family let this happen. they seem like able people.
funny too though that the plebs in the party are happy on industrial wage while the goon at the top rakes it in.
That rira unit in the south armagh/ north louth area led by Mckevitt and sands sister, were seriously broke by the Guardai and psni, any left on the ground after the omagh bomb, were threatened by the provos in crossmaglen. This dissos are no force, the provos still have guns to keep them in check, and they have enough problems with the kinahans, mi5 and special branch.

Sinn fein is a political party with cult overtones, their followers have been led on a merry dance for years

That rira unit in the south armagh/ north louth area led by Mckevitt and sands sister, were seriously broke by the Guardai and psni, any left on the ground after the omagh bomb, were threatened by the provos in crossmaglen. This dissos are no force, the provos still have guns to keep them in check, and they have enough problems with the kinahans, mi5 and special branch.

Sinn fein is a political party with cult overtones, their followers have been led on a merry dance for years
one hundred percent agree, as far as mils go, whether they provo or disso, i refer to them all now as mi(5)ls.

one hundred percent agree, as far as mils go, whether they provo or disso, i refer to them all now as mi(5)ls.[/QUOTE

any citizen can track them on facebook
From what I see in comments when Sinn Fein are exposed for being pro mass immigration and pro pedo, normal people are disgusted with them too. They thought they had the copyrights for anti-establishment party in Ireland which is nothing more than a farce with them, Identity Ireland and National Party were immediately set upon by them and their scumbag cronies shouting racist and the usual shite. They know their time is coming to an end and are embracing the "New Irish" hoping it will be their ace up the sleeve.

Just looked them up, the national party is more hardline, irish politics is very fragmented with parties and independents, even the right has extremity of views, from reasoned statistics to (wild) unproven conspiracy theories, alot of which is used to bash these views.