Vigalante Hell's Angels in Dublin attack African gang ringleaders as Gardaí admit they've no control

Can you imagine the abuse you would have gotten 10 years ago, if you predicted African gangs running amok in County Dublin.
You'd have been called a loon and a scare-mongerer.
You will still get abuse for saying it now, even though the 100 v 100 tribal battles have been going on for years on the streets of dublin.

Can you imagine the abuse you would have gotten 10 years ago, if you predicted African gangs running amok in County Dublin.
You will be called a loon and a scaremonger today if you mention that African Gangs are running amok in parts of Ireland

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Enoch Powell was yelled down as an extremist lunatic but when you look at the numbers he predicted in his doom mongering predictions they grossly underestate the scale of the issues today.

Lads im from Tyrone, only realised yesterday that Ireland has black gangs running amok, Everywhere they go, they by and large are a problem. I dont agree with loyalists on much, but there is no way this would happen in Belfast. We already have two boisterous tribes up here, and there sure as hell would be no room for a third. Infact the DUP have a sound policy on this, and that i thought, id never say. It cant be that hard to identify and target the ringleaders of this. Rebellions and insurrections in Ireland were never carried out by the masses, Always small units, who were only appreciated after the fact. If a 100 men in Cork can run a brit regiment, the black and tans and ric ragged, how many men in Dublin does it take to clean their streets of a few score of wannabe gangbangers?

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Lads im from Tyrone, only realised yesterday that Ireland has black gangs running amok, Everywhere they go, they by and large are a problem. I dont agree with loyalists on much, but there is no way this would happen in Belfast. We already have two boisterous tribes up here, and there sure as hell would be no room for a third. Infact the DUP have a sound policy on this, and that i thought, id never say. It cant be that hard to identify and target the ringleaders of this. Rebellions and insurrections in Ireland were never carried out by the masses, Always small units, who were only appreciated after the fact. If a 100 men in Cork can run a brit regiment, the black and tans and ric ragged, how many men in Dublin does it take to clean their streets of a few score of wannabe gangbangers?
Welcome to the site.
Unfortunately it seems that most of our rebels have gone abroad in the worldwide cultural dilution exercise. The majority of what's left are the weak traitors that no self respecting country wants while we take in the trash of the globe cos aye begora sure we're Irish (does little Leprechaun jig)

By "ringleaders" do you mean the the political leaders who allowed and continue to allow this situation to develop?

sinn fein are a pathetic excuse of a nationalist party, its fucking funny, the all singing and dancing person that is projected, We should ask our cousins in the american police force what they recommend for the problem. the only africans that should be given asylum in ireland, are the boers of s.africa, a hardworking, hardy, honest to god bunch. Can people not see what has happened to england, france, germany, sweeden and the US. Its a sorry state of affairs, Ireland isnt down the road too far but there is only 6million of us, it is a safe place to live with close bonds and understanding between our people, why do we think we can teach these people to be like us, when the evidence throughout the world points to the contrary.

Thanks for the welcome

sinn fein are a pathetic excuse of a nationalist party, its fucking funny, the all singing and dancing person that is projected, We should ask our cousins in the american police force what they recommend for the problem. the only africans that should be given asylum in ireland, are the boers of s.africa, a hardworking, hardy, honest to god bunch. Can people not see what has happened to england, france, germany, sweeden and the US. Its a sorry state of affairs, Ireland isnt down the road too far but there is only 6million of us, it is a safe place to live with close bonds and understanding between our people, why do we think we can teach these people to be like us, when the evidence throughout the world points to the contrary.

Thanks for the welcome
White South Africans are texbook cases of genuine asylum seekers.
Their lives are under threat in both their home country and surrounding neighbouring countries. For them, Europe really is the nearest safe destination.
Barely any get asylum however, despite many having British and Irish blood.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account

Thanks for the welcome
Sinn Fein are Marxist traitors and are trying to get future votes by being nice to the "New Irish", the normal Irish not being good enough for them anymore. If you don't agree then you're a racist and can't be part of that. Which is perfectly fine because I'd rather shit in my hand and clap than listen to any of them.
We and I have been saying the same as above for the last 3-4 years now and many more have said it long before. Even with piles upon piles of evidence you'll still find the people who make up the chorus of that'll never happen here, refugees welcome and they're not all like that. So we should put ourselves in danger because only some are like that for now.
The people pushing this are devoid of any loyalty to their country, ancestors or people. Thankfully they are an outed minority now, being loud mouthed doesn't mean they're the majority like they thought they were.

Sinn Fein are Marxist traitors and are trying to get future votes by being nice to the "New Irish", the normal Irish not being good enough for them anymore. If you don't agree then you're a racist and can't be part of that. Which is perfectly fine because I'd rather shit in my hand and clap than listen to any of them.
We and I have been saying the same as above for the last 3-4 years now and many more have said it long before. Even with piles upon piles of evidence you'll still find the people who make up the chorus of that'll never happen here, refugees welcome and they're not all like that. So we should put ourselves in danger because only some are like that for now.
The people pushing this are devoid of any loyalty to their country, ancestors or people. Thankfully they are an outed minority now, being loud mouthed doesn't mean they're the majority like they thought they were.

Dublin is full of some confused people, a Dub tried to tell me i wasnt Irish yet legend pegs my familys origins in the fourth century and archeological and written text confrims 12th century existence on the tyrone, monaghan, armagh border, He was a liberal, alternative lifestyle pussycat. Thought a gay indian made a great irish leader lol