Vigalante Hell's Angels in Dublin attack African gang ringleaders as Gardaí admit they've no control

Kershaw

Premium Account
Vigalante Hell's Angels in Dublin attack African gang ringleaders as Gardaí admit they've no control

A vigilante group in Dublin calling themselves the Hell’s Angels have attacked the ringleaders of an African migrant gang in a bid to put and end to their reign of terror as the Irish police force admit they are unable to uphold the law as the African gang have no respect for them.

We told yesterday how the teen mob have been behind a number of vicious assaults, robberies and even threats on the lives of gardai.

Locals say the yobs — who move between Blanchardstown and out into north Co Dublin— have left parents too scared to let their kids out to play and pensioners terrified.

But we can reveal that vigilante group ‘Hell’s Angels’ took matters into their own hands by attacking two of the gang’s leading figures.

A source told the Irish Sun: “Gardai are working tirelessly to put a stop to these lads, but their hands are often tied due to a lack of resources mixed with the lack of fear from these guys. They have no respect for the law.

“A vigilante group calling themselves the Hell’s Angels took it upon themselves to put a stop to this. Two of the ringleaders in the Blanchardstown area were targeted in the space of a week.”

We revealed yesterday that the gang, with African origins, are being “left to run amok” by gardai because they don’t have the resources to deal with them.

Sources said the hoods are “arrested every week” but cops risk setting off “a mini riot” every time they decide to nab one of the youths.

Cops have linked the gang to 40 robberies from shops and other establishments and almost 30 robberies on persons where iPhones, wallets and jewellery were stolen.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2052192/vigilante-group-hells-angels-attacks-ringleaders-of-thug-teenage-gang-whove-been-terrifying-west-dublin-residents/

http://archive.is/XYhED

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Easily predicted.The State has lost control over certain area and the vacuum is being filled.

In the old days that would be the function of locals like me who would round us Amster, Irish Warrior and Myles and we would go on a rodeo, the 3 of us. Myles, we would send to the pub to order 4 pints of Guinness so they would be settled when we got there.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
It'll be interesting to see if they are real "Hell's Angels" or have just called themselves that as the paper says. If they've just named themselves "Hell's Angels" then there's going to be trouble with the bike club Hell's Angels. They don't take very kindly to their name or logo being used as they've copyrighted it and it's use without permission results in an extremely severe beating at least.

It'll be interesting to see if they are real "Hell's Angels" or have just called themselves that as the paper says. If they've just named themselves "Hell's Angels" then there's going to be trouble with the bike club Hell's Angels. They don't take very kindly to their name or logo being used as they've copyrighted it and it's use without permission results in an extremely severe beating at least.
they are up to their eyeballs in drug dealing, no? never heard them being vigilantes. bullies, yes. vigilantes, no.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
they are up to their eyeballs in drug dealing, no? never heard them being vigilantes. bullies, yes. vigilantes, no.
They don't take kindly to anyone on their turf without permission or without paying "taxes" either which would sound a lot more credible than them doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.
I left that scene years ago when the new big mouth breed appeared after watching too much "Son's of Anarchy" and they bought bikes and an attitude. I had more fights than John Wayne with the fools.

Last edited:
They don't take kindly to anyone on their turf without permission or without paying "taxes" either which would sound a lot more credible than them doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.
I left that scene years ago when the new big mouth breed appeared after watching too much "Son's of Anarchy" and they bought bikes and an attitude. I had more fights than John Wayne with the fools.
warrior, did i get it wrong, i think they are just using the name 'hells angels' dont think theyre the bikers. yes and i know what u mean about big mouth new breed.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I think this is just another step in the direction of the mass violence that is going to break out if the authorities continue to allow the ongoing invasion of Europe.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
warrior, did i get it wrong, i think they are just using the name 'hells angels' dont think theyre the bikers. yes and i know what u mean about big mouth new breed.
There are "Hell's Angels" bikers in Dublin, it wouldn't be wise for anyone to rip off the name because it's known worldwide. These people will travel to find anyone that brings unwanted attention to them.
The Sun will be in court very soon for printing the death head on the paper if it's not the bike crew anyway.
It would be hilarious to see the Antifa fools try pick on them if it is the bikers.