Venezuela Crisis: What the Western Media is Not Telling You

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
6 billion dollars of interference in a foreign state's electoral process. Those who misappropriated those finds from the US state, while US citizens were living in tent cities, need to be arrested immediately and put on trial for theft and treason.
It is indeed valid to post the question why are Western Countries providing so much foreign aid when there are needs being left unmet at home.

While the 300 million dollars a year foreign aid the US has been supplying to Ukraine sounds like a lot of assistance to provide its really a drop in the ocean in the overall US foreign aid spending.

Americans might well ask why is the US supplying 8.6 billion in health spending for the rest of the World every year when there are Americans unable to access healthcare at home

Everything you ever wanted to know about the U.S. foreign assistance budget

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
The US régime has always been a failure. It had never won a war against anyone expect powerless native people, and once the colossal wealth it stole from the Native Americans began to run out - it went into terminal decline. The same could be said of England - or should we now say Englanistan. Enjoy your kababs and falafel - or else apply to Ukraine for refugee status. Looser.
While I agree that London is lost and so are a few other locations it is completely incorrect to suggest that England is lost at least yet. Geographically most people in England live in locations where there has been no Islamification.

I also agree that if the growth in Islam continues at its current pace then in the future Western Europeans will indeed be looking for refuge in countries with White populations.
Thus far Poland and Ukraine are looking like the only large White countries that are to date remaining completely free of Islam so I can indeed see them becoming the destination of choice for future generations of Western European refugees.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
While I agree that London is lost and so are a few other locations it is completely incorrect to suggest that England is lost at least yet. Geographically most people in England live in locations where there has been no Islamification.
Really, and where would these locations be?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I also agree that if the growth in Islam continues at its current pace then in the future Western Europeans will indeed be looking for refuge in countries with White populations.
Thus far Poland and Ukraine are looking like the only large White countries that are to date remaining completely free of Islam so I can indeed see them becoming the destination of choice for future generations of Western European refugees.
And what historical factor do Poland and Ukraine have in common that West Germany and France do not have?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Really, and where would these locations be?
Pretty much everywhere. For example you will travel all day around most of Kent without seeing a Mosque or a Tent Woman or a Beardy Pyjama man. I had a long weekend in Dorset recently, not a sight nor sound of Islam in my time there.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Pretty much everywhere. For example you will travel all day around most of Kent without seeing a Mosque or a Tent Woman or a Beardy Pyjama man. I had a long weekend in Dorset recently, not a sight nor sound of Islam in my time there.

A former Methodist church will be the new home of the North West Kent Muslim Association​

CRAYFORD: Muslims to use former church as mosque

Kent Mosque and Islamic Society

Kent Mosque and Islamic Society | The Pluralism Project

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
To locals Crayford isn't in Kent, its in Greater London. It is also a craphole.

Oh dear, even Kent has to get smaller to escape Islamification. But you know it isn't going to stop at Crayford, don't you. Once Crayford is an Islamic stronghold, it will be on to the rest of Kent. No doubt forward parties are already in place in even the most remote towns in Kent.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Really? West Germany and France were both occupied by foreign powers. Good job this question isn't on an IQ test - or we'd have to deport you to Africa.
East Germany was indeed occupied by a Foreign Power for many decades. And for that reason we see that there is indeed considerable resistance towards Islam there that doesnt exist in what was the old West Germany.

And I think its incorrect to mischaracterise France as a country with a history of being occupied.
Having half of its territory under foreign rule for four years has not had the same effect on their psyche as occupation has had on other countries who have endured foreign rule for decades.
France is burdened with the guilt of being a country with a history of being a coloniser, thats the opposite to being a country that has been subject to occupation.