Venezuela Crisis: What the Western Media is Not Telling You

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It's good to hear the other side of the story for a change. I wish Venezuela the best in overcoming CIA sponsored terrorism. The fact is that there could be a thousand times more violence and hardship in Venezuela, but if the US corporations and banksters and their local running dogs were in charge, the Western media would never even mention it.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
It's good to hear the other side of the story for a change. I wish Venezuela the best in overcoming CIA sponsored terrorism. The fact is that there could be a thousand times more violence and hardship in Venezuela, but if the US corporations and banksters and their local running dogs were in charge, the Western media would never even mention it.

Hmm, Venezuela Government representative says that Venezuelan government continues to do a good job as it has done since taking over from the evil capitalists in the late 90s.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Hmm, Venezuela Government representative says that Venezuelan government continues to do a good job as it has done since taking over from the evil capitalists in the late 90s.

I thought you'd like to hear a different view from what's being pumped out from Langley, Virginia.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Did I read something on Chemical attacks?

Could be wrong but I read somewhere that the government has used chemical warfare on the protesters?,?

Top Bottom