Varadkar .. PR speak

whyfillaw

PI Member
A GOVERNMENT TD who called for the return of Leo Varadkar’s spin doctor to handle the Covid-19 messaging once voted to disband his €5million communications unit.

it tells you all you need to know about the Rabbit woman, one day black, the next day white.No convictions, no beliefs just a puppet who swings in the wind , depending on which way the wind blows.Another waster like 99.5% of them in Dáil Éireann.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
it tells you all you need to know about the Rabbit woman, one day black, the next day white.No convictions, no beliefs just a puppet who swings in the wind , depending on which way the wind blows.Another waster like 99.5% of them in Dáil Éireann.
That is the trouble with politicians in 2020. They have no beliefs , they sway with the wind and are opt to jump aboard a bandwagon at a heartbeat.They say what they think you want them to say but with no conviction and when the next person comes along they will consult their PR etc...

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
There is no reasonable construction of events that doesn’t add up to the certainty of the hardest winter since the depths of the last crash, but accentuated by the pandemic.
In this scenario, Fine Gael’s playbook, since this Government was formed, has been to put the party first, and the common good a poor second.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
There is no reasonable construction of events that doesn’t add up to the certainty of the hardest winter since the depths of the last crash, but accentuated by the pandemic.
In this scenario, Fine Gael’s playbook, since this Government was formed, has been to put the party first, and the common good a poor second.

Bring Both to the Vet and ask the Vet to put Both Down for the Good of the Country ! !

Done For

Donator
PI Member
Absolutely - everything about the man has been moulded and manipulated to suit the FG Party Machine.

Even - or more likely especially - his sexuality.

While his sexual proclivities are rightly his own business, he was careful not to to make them public while he - and The Machine - felt it would damage the view of The Party in the eyes of more conservative party members.

As soon as FG felt that they were likely to appeal to a younger, more gay-friendly, "progressive" sector of society with a gay leader...

...the lamp was duly rubbed...

...and POOF!!! the gay genie thus appeared.
And the way he announced it was so cringey. He did an Oprah style interview with Miriam O'Callaghan.

I think I was still a Fine Gael supporter at the time and I remember thinking how naff the interview was, such an effeminate thing to do.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
I think he is been advised to stay away from the bad news and plug the good news, if there is any. Its like A'la Carte .
If i see the press release that Varadkar announces grant for xy and Z again ..............

He fancies his chances of blaming everything on FF and becoming Taoiseach again . If I was in opposition I would go to great lenghts to question how much he is currently spending on spin and I would continually remind him that not only is he a part of this sham government but he was the leader of the previous one.

It is terrible to think that within my lifetime , I have seen the country and especially Dublin go from a relative safe environment to an absolute shit hole.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Varadkar is saying this like he is some sort of bystander ..He is the Tanaiste.

He knows that furter restrictions are coming to Dublin and he is preempting that by acting as if he is mr concerned. What a sleeveen

DrPat2

PI Member
Varadkar is saying this like he is some sort of bystander ..He is the Tanaiste.

He knows that furter restrictions are coming to Dublin and he is preempting that by acting as if he is mr concerned. What a sleeveen

It defies belief that Martin as supposedly leader of the Government allows Varadkar to come on the radio anytime he feels like it to give good news and talk about stuff that is not within his portfolio in the administration.

As you say, Varadkar, clearly regards himself as chief in waiting only to resume the throne and the limelight which he clearly loves.

Is this a two and a bit plan for leadership or a 2.5 plan with Eamonn Ryan being the fraction?

Awful optics and leadership overall, in my opinion.

DrPat2

PI Member
And the way he announced it was so cringey. He did an Oprah style interview with Miriam O'Callaghan.

I think I was still a Fine Gael supporter at the time and I remember thinking how naff the interview was, such an effeminate thing to do.
Clearly Varadkar is a 'modern celebrity' type of politician.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
They call him the spinning Tanaiste

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thejournal.ie/festivals-cinema-leo-varadkar-5124419-Jun2020/[/URL]

I welcome Miley, or indeed anyone, reaching out to me. We don’t have any data on whether Covid has affected black and minority ethnic group people more than white people in Ireland the way it has in America and Britain. We need to find out.”

Varadkar said, “It’s our big vision for how we want to reshape Ireland over the next two decades,”
said before unveiling the plan Leo Varadkar, the prime minister of Ireland, referring to the plan who projected growth of around 1.1 million over 22 years to the small nation of Ireland with less than 5 million inhabitants.

The plan according to Mr Varadkar, is to grow other Irish cities twice as fast than Dublin for the 1st time in history, plus flooding the Irish rural countryside with over 200 thousand people, whose origins remain unclear.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
They call him the spinning Tanaiste

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thejournal.ie/festivals-cinema-leo-varadkar-5124419-Jun2020/[/URL]

I welcome Miley, or indeed anyone, reaching out to me. We don’t have any data on whether Covid has affected black and minority ethnic group people more than white people in Ireland the way it has in America and Britain. We need to find out.”

Varadkar said, “It’s our big vision for how we want to reshape Ireland over the next two decades,”
said before unveiling the plan Leo Varadkar, the prime minister of Ireland, referring to the plan who projected growth of around 1.1 million over 22 years to the small nation of Ireland with less than 5 million inhabitants.

The plan according to Mr Varadkar, is to grow other Irish cities twice as fast than Dublin for the 1st time in history, plus flooding the Irish rural countryside with over 200 thousand people, whose origins remain unclear.

A Traitor to Ireland and the Irish People.

Top Bottom