Varadkar .. PR speak

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
Someone needs to ask the question , What is the current tanaiste /FG paying in 2020

TAOISEACH Leo Varadkar’s controversial Strategic Communications Unit will cost the taxpayer a massive €5m, Independent.ie can reveal.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Someone needs to ask the question , What is the current tanaiste /FG paying in 2020

TAOISEACH Leo Varadkar’s controversial Strategic Communications Unit will cost the taxpayer a massive €5m, Independent.ie can reveal.

Does Leo think he is a Hollywood Celebrity ? ?

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
Excellent.. I heard Kylie is playing his father in the production
Really?

I'd heard on the grapevine that Ibrahim Halawa read for the part of "young Leo" a few years ago, then he went got into a spot of "local difficulty" in Egypt - cost the production a fortune getting the youngfella out of chokey.

Then to cap it all he refused the part...

...Something about Islam and whoopsies as far as I can tell.

You never can tell with these highly-strung types!

Wagmore

PI Member
Varadkar is so PR led that I think he deserves a thread to follow how he" tries to say the right things at the right time" but yet what he says is always self serving and designed to worm his way into the minds of the sheepish electorate.
I have noticed how Leo speak as opposed to words Leo speaks make there way into the media. Taking into account his love affair with PR , Varadkar is currently sitting smugly with his newly groomed and somewhat odd looking eyebrows. Let us foll him ...............................

Good news today from Varadkar ...
Utter psychopath. Just soooooo not to be trusted.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Psychopaths and especially homosexual Psychos need constant affirmation of their wonderfulness.
'Varadknaker is a Hollywood style production, that uses massive PR and spin (at Taxpayers expense ) to polish what is a really a low IQ turd.
Under the miasma is a shallow, self centred, ruthless ,criminal bastard who colluded knowingly in the deaths of our Elderly in Care Homes from Covid 19.
Varadknaker and his FG scum have no loyalty to Ireland and its People. They are bandits ,who are selling off our birthright and destroying our Nation for their personal gain.
But unfortunately there are many who cannot see under the gloss of bullshit he expounds and repeatedly vote for this plastic/teflon construction.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
A GOVERNMENT TD who called for the return of Leo Varadkar’s spin doctor to handle the Covid-19 messaging once voted to disband his €5million communications unit.

Eriugena

PI Member
Psychopaths and especially homosexual Psychos need constant affirmation of their wonderfulness.
'Varadknaker is a Hollywood style production, that uses massive PR and spin (at Taxpayers expense ) to polish what is a really a low IQ turd.
Under the miasma is a shallow, self centred, ruthless ,criminal bastard who colluded knowingly in the deaths of our Elderly in Care Homes from Covid 19.
Varadknaker and his FG scum have no loyalty to Ireland and its People. They are bandits ,who are selling off our birthright and destroying our Nation for their personal gain.
But unfortunately there are many who cannot see under the gloss of bullshit he expounds and repeatedly vote for this plastic/teflon construction.
Superb post! I wish I could like it multiple times.
Pretty much the entire political class in our time is composed of these vile creatures of the so-called Dark Triad

sighthound

PI Member
he looked a bit bloated on the tv last night the tight haircut gives him a big fat face, hes been eating a lot more than c..k during lockdown ! VOMIT!

Top Bottom