• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Vaccine Passports to be launched in the UK from mid April

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Oct 30, 2015

false flag

PI Member
Sep 9, 2020
On BBC radio this morning about this, Nadhim Zahawi Minister for COVID Vaccine Deployment admitted the UK vaccine is not 100% effective, did not suggest an actual number

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
One thing that absolutely drives me insane is the way Governments manage policies with leaks and constantly changing positions which is how they gradually introduce unpopular policies by the boiling frog approach.

So over the weekend the Government leaked bits of information to the Sunday papers including the key piece of information that everyone was focussed on which is that Vaccine passports would not be required in pubs and as expected this is what the headlines roared out at their readers on Sunday morning.

Then quietly on Monday they released their review of Vaccine passports which sneaked out in the small print on a single line on point 14 (out of 30) that may well have a role to play in pubs.

So in a short period we have gone from the Government categorically ruling out Vaccine passports in pubs (in January) then ruling them out again in slightly less unequivocal language (on Sunday) to saying they may well be required in pubs (on Monday).
So now it requires just one small step more to say they are mandatory in pubs,

This tactic is designed to gradually condition a population to a given policy and to deflect the wall of opposition that would ensue if they introduced the policy in a big bang.
I don't know how anyone can fail to see through this cynical dishonesty.

Personally I'm getting ready for a Summer of protesting against Vaccine passports and will most certainly never enter into any pub that demands my Government papers.

14. It is possible that COVID-status certification could also play a role in reducing social distancing requirements in other settings which people tend to visit more frequently, for example in hospitality settings

• Admin
OP
Superhans

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Oct 30, 2015
Anyone heard of these, Digital Green Certs from the EU for EU citizens?

2pacs

PI Member
Nov 23, 2016

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
it's like carrying an identity passport that may nor may not show the bearer, is meaningless
One thing that absolutely drives me insane is the way Governments manage policies with leaks and constantly changing positions which is how they gradually introduce unpopular policies by the boiling frog approach.

So over the weekend the Government leaked bits of information to the Sunday papers including the key piece of information that everyone was focussed on which is that Vaccine passports would not be required in pubs and as expected this is what the headlines roared out at their readers on Sunday morning.

Then quietly on Monday they released their review of Vaccine passports which sneaked out in the small print on a single line on point 14 (out of 30) that may well have a role to play in pubs.

So in a short period we have gone from the Government categorically ruling out Vaccine passports in pubs (in January) then ruling them out again in slightly less unequivocal language (on Sunday) to saying they may well be required in pubs (on Monday).
So now it requires just one small step more to say they are mandatory in pubs,

This tactic is designed to gradually condition a population to a given policy and to deflect the wall of opposition that would ensue if they introduced the policy in a big bang.
I don't know how anyone can fail to see through this cynical dishonesty.

Personally I'm getting ready for a Summer of protesting against Vaccine passports and will most certainly never enter into any pub that demands my Government papers.

Anyone heard of these, Digital Green Certs from the EU for EU citizens?

This group biologists for the truth consist of a large group of biologists employed by Spanish universities and doctors who have analysed the interaction of the individual vaccine components on the human body. The biologists all have phds. You can translate online any of the material that interests you. Biólogos por la verdad

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
it's like carrying an identity passport that may nor may not show the bearer, is meaningless
This dictate is a scientific analysis PhD multiple books and papers published scientist and professor in the university of Granada on the components of the proposed antidote . DICTAMEN DESDE EL PUNTO DE VISTA BIOLÓGICO ACERCA DE LA VACUNA CONTRA EL COVID

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Apparently those who have been vaccinated will be allowed to reproduce but those without a vaccine passport will be castrated upon reaching puberty ..or so I have heard from a reliable source in the Vatican bank

Top Bottom