US Régime - Israel's Fifth Column

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Interesting talk, but there's no way the US Régime wants anything to change. The Zionist Colonial Project is also a colonial outpost for US ambitions in the Middle East. And the more addicted the Israelis are to US weapons and money the more Washington likes it. Indeed, this is the usual way the US Régime operates - look at the way they control occupied countries like Germany, Japan and South Korea - it's the same addictive mix of guns and money and scare stories about supposed enemies like Russia and China.
He supports BDS and believes that with enough public pressure Western governments could be made to put sanctions on the Zionist colonial project forcing it to become some type of bi-national democracy. I think he is also right that it's gung-ho support for Zionism at least complicates in a messy way that it could avoid it's Geo-political messing and I don't think that it serves the interest of the majority of Americans at all. Also there are important differences between South Korea and Japan on one hand and the Zionist colonial project on the other. The Japanese learned their lessons from WWII and the Koreans while they can be very tough minded are just not an Imperialist people, I know people will at me for saying this with all types of horror propaganda about the Liberated Zone but I know you will discount such, Korean craziness takes the form nearly always of what of other peoples would consider very goofy, not sinister but goofy. Zionist craziness though is not goofy but rather megalomaniac, for instance:

Anglophile

PI Member
He supports BDS and believes that with enough public pressure Western governments could be made to put sanctions on the Zionist colonial project forcing it to become some type of bi-national democracy. I think he is also right that it's gung-ho support for Zionism at least complicates in a messy way that it could avoid it's Geo-political messing and I don't think that it serves the interest of the majority of Americans at all. Also there are important differences between South Korea and Japan on one hand and the Zionist colonial project on the other. The Japanese learned their lessons from WWII and the Koreans while they can be very tough minded are just not an Imperialist people, I know people will at me for saying this with all types of horror propaganda about the Liberated Zone but I know you will discount such, Korean craziness takes the form nearly always of what of other peoples would consider very goofy, not sinister but goofy. Zionist craziness though is not goofy but rather megalomaniac, for instance:

Anglophile

PI Member
Various Arab nations got together to destroy Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

Israel handed them all a can of whuppass!! :ROFLMAO:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Tele really? Gideon Levy served as a senior advisor to Simon Peres. He knows the West Bank like the back of his hand- he knows "Israeli" society like the back of his hand. People have called for his murder. He has very real skin in the game- he has kids and grand kids, culturally Jewish living in Palestine, he relates to indigenous Palestinians as fully human beings. Palestine is all that he has known. So he supports BDS as the only hope for all of them. Give him another hope? - you want third a generation German Jewish secular immigrant to Palestine to join some psycho break away from the Northern Branch or join the Islamic Jihad in Palestine? Really?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

George Dillon

PI Member
Tadhg:

I don't know how to open a separate thread, and it's not worth it anyway.
So can I ask you here:

What's your take on the North Korean elections yesterday? Any surprises? Any swing to the opposition?

Top Bottom