• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It really is quite extraordinary.

Look at those monkeys jumping up for a "Jewish state." Imagine if any other country in the world said they were a racial state.

Karloff

PI Member
When Crooked Hillary is on your side, you know you are doing something very very wrong.
Ironic that of the US Republican candidates only Trump refused to commit to making the embassy move. This was going to happen no matter whether you voted donkey or elephant. It's not good to just own one party. You can mark the Clintons as the point when they came to own the Dems too.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Ironic that of the US Republican candidates only Trump refused to commit to making the embassy move. This was going to happen no matter whether you voted donkey or elephant. It's not good to just own one party. You can mark the Clintons as the point when they came to own the Dems too.
To get funding in US elections and funding is very necessary both AIPAC and Emily's List (the pro-abortion lobby) come seriously into play- the Clintons were cynical criminal types which is why they got on so well with the Bush family.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
My sister sent to this to me, the basic information checks out even if you don't like the Proddy style, ignore the matter and look at the form, also it is perfectly legitimate for savage Prods wanting to have nothing with violence in Levant and to have some resentment for those who drag them into it;

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
My sister sent to this to me, the basic information checks out even if you don't like the Proddy style, ignore the matter and look at the form, also it is perfectly legitimate for savage Prods wanting to have nothing with violence in Levant and to have some resentment for those who drag them into it;

The named themselves well. The word Genie comes from the Arabic word "jinn" meaning demon. Regarded as being even lower than devils.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

It's actually great to see upright Prods like those men seeing past the lies and calling out these gangsters who mis-rule the world.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
The named themselves well. The word Genie comes from the Arabic word "jinn" meaning demon. Regarded as being even lower than devils.
Some Jinn can actually be Muslim in Islam, according to official Sunni Islam angels cannot fall- Muslims though would consider Jinn akin to the Sidhe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 128

Non Registered Member

I dont understand what "Prods", as you call them , have to do with these oil / land grabbers. What are "savage Prods'"

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I dont understand what "Prods", as you call them , have to do with these oil / land grabbers. What are "savage Prods'"
Prods is the term generally used in Ulster for the Protestant/Unionist/Loyalist tribe by themselves and others. Ethnically I am a Prod.

Savage Prods are people who live on Buckfast and pastie baps and often wear Rangers tops.

Top Bottom