• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog US joked about dropping nukes on New Years Eve

Nice start to 2019!

StratCom Apologizes For Disturbing Twitter Joke About Dropping Nukes

US Strategic Command (You know those People who can drop Nukes to kill all humanity) tweeted the Tweet below earlier this evening. 😳 The Tweet has now been deleted and an apology tweet substituted. However, this is very concerning.....#HappyNewYear pic.twitter.com/Pn1KbvcC2V
— Damian Kelly 🎄⚖️☃️ (@Kelly4Law) January 1, 2019

A very late entry for worst tweet of 2018 from @US_Stratcom (it has been deleted) pic.twitter.com/fP0D2c7EEW
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) December 31, 2018

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you @US_Stratcom, the stoic guardians of several thousand nuclear missiles who definitely don’t think raining death and destruction from above is some kind of joke. pic.twitter.com/4OWcGMtfCj
— Derek Johnson (@derekjGZ) December 31, 2018

.@US_Stratcom just deleted their tweet threatening to drop some bombs on New Year’s Eve so I guess the war is off and all of our terrible parties can now go on as previously scheduled. pic.twitter.com/GnDX6i34GG
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) December 31, 2018

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Criminally insane thugs.

jmcc

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Funny tweet but it obviously upset a bunch of humourless snowflakes. :)

yore

PI Member
Dec 30, 2018
They're baiting Netanyahu & his netted yahoo's. Trump is finally giving back to his unemployed anime-watching fourchan NaZicel userbase.

blackout

PI Member
Dec 9, 2018
They're baiting Netanyahu & his netted yahoo's. Trump is finally giving back to his unemployed anime-watching fourchan NaZicel userbase.
or else its a freemason prank

Top Bottom