US Elections 2018 Mid-term. Rolling thread

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Trumps biggest demographic support is young and online.If anything his support should grow.
I believe the opposite to be the case, the young hate him and the old conservatives love him

Threads
You might have missed something- but Trump actually lost many voters. Your pal is running on borrowed time. He will be gone by Jan.16th,2021 -latest. He might be history earlier...
So, he was elected in 2016 with zero support from the Republican party, the Pussygate Tape, and a total war waged by the media.....but he wont be elected in 2020 with suppport from the Republican Party, a revived economy and increased record-breaking employment levels??
I'll take that bet.

Threads
Many Presidents have been corrected at the mid terms only to go on to win a 2nd term. And that's with a tough opposition.

There's noone in the democratic party but a collection of weird mushrooms to challenge Trump. So he has his 2nd term.

And that presser yesterday was absolutely hilarious. Trump. :thumbsup:

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
Can't stand the truth can you?
I was guest in a Quran school every Friday evening for two years in a place in Southern Germany in the Seventies.
Their god is the same as yours.
You are clearly out of your depth here

I dare you to repeat that inside a Mosque during Friday Prayers!

If you arrive by bus

- you wont need a Return Fare....

Threads
You are clearly out of your depth here

I dare you to repeat that inside a Mosque during Friday Prayers!

If you arrive by bus

- you wont need a Return Fare....
Bollox.
Ask any Muslim if your god is the same as theirs. They will agree at once. Jesus Christ is a prophet for them. They have the same "holy" people as Christians, i.e. Mary, etc.
The thing they do not agree with is the Holy Trinity. Jesus is not the son of God for them. Other differences are there as well in the form of worshipping and lifestyle.
I would have absolutely no problem in saying in a mosque that the Christian god and the Muslim god are the same.
In fact this was done countless times in discussions in the past.
However- I would indeed have big problems with the likes of you to say that the god of Muslims, Jews and Christians is the same.
It is you and your crowd who do not accept it.

Top Bottom