• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here
  • Tuesday, 3 November United States Presidential election, 2020

Political Irish US Election 2020

TW Tone

PI Member
It's just that maybe people don't realize the amount of Trump derangement there is in the media....incredible...and how utterly biased they are!!.....with very few exceptions.....Trump really seems to be standing in the way of "Someone's Plans' 😉

I get some stuff from facebook friends over here, but seems overly optimistic ...but I don't have any real inside info, it's just that we're exposed to the bias on a daily basis...just like you with RTE...etc..etc.

Just personally, I'm convinced that it was stolen,...but,.I"m very impressed with the legal people Trump has around him..
Biden may very well win in the end, but am staying hopeful.
Trump fighting this to the end, though,..at the very least, ..show's how vulnerable the present voting system is, with questionable characters like Dominian....etc.!!! And people like Soros, Dorsey, Zuckerberg.

The Georgia senate race is VERY important!
That's why the Dems are urging fellow travelers to flock to Georgia and pose as residents to vote...then move back home.🙄....
Shows what we're up against...
That act is a felony, if it can be proven...

So ....watching and waiting.....still hope-ing..👍
Trump needs to think of someone else for once.
His behaviour could have an effect in Georgia.

TW Tone

PI Member
It's just that maybe people don't realize the amount of Trump derangement there is in the media....incredible...and how utterly biased they are!!.....with very few exceptions.....Trump really seems to be standing in the way of "Someone's Plans' 😉

I get some stuff from facebook friends over here, but seems overly optimistic ...but I don't have any real inside info, it's just that we're exposed to the bias on a daily basis...just like you with RTE...etc..etc.

Just personally, I'm convinced that it was stolen,...but,.I"m very impressed with the legal people Trump has around him..
Biden may very well win in the end, but am staying hopeful.
Trump fighting this to the end, though,..at the very least, ..show's how vulnerable the present voting system is, with questionable characters like Dominian....etc.!!! And people like Soros, Dorsey, Zuckerberg.

The Georgia senate race is VERY important!
That's why the Dems are urging fellow travelers to flock to Georgia and pose as residents to vote...then move back home.🙄....
Shows what we're up against...
That act is a felony, if it can be proven...

So ....watching and waiting.....still hope-ing..👍
Tucker is quite right to challenge that woman Deirdre to put up or shut up.

mikeo

PI Member
Tucker is quite right to challenge that woman Deirdre to put up or shut up.
Gotta disagree 'TW'..🤨
The guy in the video posted above, is spot on...I think...
Putting too many specifics out there, for the Lamestreamers to try and discredit beforehand would be a big mistake..
I like Tucker a lot, and things he has exposed...but I think he's off base here..

Reactions: Tom

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Interesting take on the software by Brazilian journalist...

So there's yet more evidence of George Soros involvement with these voting machines.
(The previous evidence was that Dominion shared an office with a George Soros Company in Toronto until this was revealed last week whereupon Dominion rapidly vacated the building).

Why am I not shocked by this announcement?

Volatire

PI Member
So there's yet more evidence of George Soros involvement with these voting machines.
(The previous evidence was that Dominion shared an office with a George Soros Company in Toronto until this was revealed last week whereupon Dominion rapidly vacated the building).

Billionaires for Biden.

Can't think why.

Olli Rehn

PI Member

Why are you not shocked? Because you know very well all this "news" is just ammunition you throw at the electoral system. It has no meaning other then discrediting the winning candidate. You might as well throw real shit- that way you don't hide your real intentions behind a populistic disguise!

TW Tone

PI Member
Gotta disagree 'TW'..🤨
The guy in the video posted above, is spot on...I think...
Putting too many specifics out there, for the Lamestreamers to try and discredit beforehand would be a big mistake..
I like Tucker a lot, and things he has exposed...but I think he's off base here..
Time is running out for her.
She is alleging the greatest nonviolent crime in US history.

If there were facilities for betting here I have a hundred bux that says this mountain will bring forth a mouse

El Chaval.

PI Member
A terrible day for Mr Biden.
Now Georgia.

El Chaval.

PI Member
30% of DEMOCRATS think the election was stolen.
Untenable situation for Mr Biden.

Top Bottom