• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

US Ambassador says America must support gay marriage everywhere

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Seems the US Ambassador in Romania has said America has to support gay marriage all over the world.

This is no surprise to me, the only surprise is he admitted it openly. America is seeking to impose its social agenda on all its vassal states.

U.S. Ambassador: ‘As an American, I Have to Support Gay Marriage All Over the World’ - Breitbart

Of course he does - because gay marriage is good for corporate profit. It helps to break down the human bonds of the family, tribe and nation - and turn us all into powerless, atomized, consumers.

Nothing but idle speculation , nothing whatsoever confirmed and i can say that as fact ,where as you are just using innuendo and hearsay.

The US might have a more difficult task persuading the Romanians than they expect.

Other Eastern European countries have overwhelmingly rejected SSM, and Hungary has pledged to retain traditional marriage only in its Constitution, vowing to protect Christian values.

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Hungary_2011.pdf

I know the dems are giving him a rare aul time of it but it would be good if Trump would get a move on removing at least some of these toxic clowns. "SSM"is globalist-imperialist nuttiness designed to destroy the family and they are very wise to that in East Europe and beyond..

Like Mike Tyson said to me one day " you know private pile, everybody has a plan until they're punched in the mouth". Private pile was my nickname as I used to suffer from the piles.

It doesn't surprise me in the least the carry on from the usual keyboard fantasists here who never have faced danger on such a scale and feel the want and need to degenerate the men and women who fought tooth and nails for the right of the gays in Ireland to get married like normal people can.
They are what they are ,utter gobshytes and this wont be time last time we will have endure the scutter they are prone to vomiting out .