US ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE DR ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Noone ever furnished the slightest bit of evidence. That's not what the US Empire of Chaos does. It was all nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Trump mimicking cradling a baby and reckoning that the world had forgotten the US Empire of Chaos had demolished several countries on the back of similar tall tales. Fool me once...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
NOW MATTIS ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE

Now Mattis admits there was no evidence Assad used poison gas on his people

Let's hope that the vindication of our gallant Ally Dr Assad will bring Presidents Trump & Putin on to that 1 Neo Global Project sooner rather than later.
There are precious few places remaining in the Middle East where folks can still practice their Christian Faith and celebrate Christmas and Syria is one of them.

There are precious few places remaining in the Middle East where folks can still practice their Christian Faith and celebrate Christmas and Syria is one of them.
Wow that's the finest example.of evidence gathering ever seen
You guys should contact the UN and offer your services because their teams of experts haven't been able to clear your hero.
They need you badly, Spuddy is so familiar with the evidence that he's determined that there is no evidence.
In fact the UN inspectors have engaged in nudging and winking at each other, a rather cavalier approach it would seem. Spuddy they need you to tell them how to gather evidence they are lost.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You guys should contact the UN and offer your services because their teams of experts haven't been able to clear your hero.
They need you badly, Spuddy is so familiar with the evidence that he's determined that there is no evidence.
In fact the UN inspectors have engaged in nudging and winking at each other, a rather cavalier approach it would seem. Spuddy they need you to tell them how to gather evidence they are lost.

You know, at this stage you're not even funny. You're just a sad sap spouting the same tired old Zionist lies every day.

There's no evidence that President Assad or his forces used chemical weapons to "attack his own people"™

If there is, please furnish me that evidence. These are very serious charges, so lets have the evidence. It's a perfectly reasonable request.

Is he really saying that "fighters on the ground" (Islamic loons) have evidence??
Thats the sum total of the evidence?

And why isn't CNN and the BBC carrying this story in great detail?
Because they have journalistic integrity and rules.
You do know that the U.N. are still investigating Assad for ongoung use of chemical weapons so if the US dont have the evidence, which you wouldnt accept anyway, then let the UN look.for evidence before you rush to Judgement.

There's no evidence that President Assad or his forces used chemical weapons to "attack his own people"™

If there is, please furnish me that evidence. These are very serious charges, so lets have the evidence. It's a perfectly reasonable request.
You are so sad. You cut and paste the first sentence and left in the parenthesis and the TM Mark at the end.

In answer to the second question, the U.N. are investigating and they will conclude if Assad is guilty or not. How in honour of Jaysus can I furnish you with evidence, do you think I work with the U.N. and you are a Judge with the international court?