• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ursula Von der Leyen New EU Commission President - who voted for her ?

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Am I correct in assuming that this appointment is a nod to the "LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community " within the EU?
I haven't seen a picture of any of these "Leaders" put forward for the top jobs in the EU but I assume they all meet the strict criteria of 1) qualification for the job, 2) competency ,3) Insiders, 4) Discriminated against Minority of some Kind i.e LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ member , 5) A member of the élite i.e Goldman Sachs, ROthschilds,Bilderberg member etc.

Irish Warrior

PI Member
PI Member
Nov 18, 2017
Am I correct in assuming that this appointment is a nod to the "LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community " within the EU?
I haven't seen a picture of any of these "Leaders" put forward for the top jobs in the EU but I assume they all meet the strict criteria of 1) qualification for the job, 2) competency ,3) Insiders, 4) Discriminated against Minority of some Kind i.e LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ member , 5) A member of the élite i.e Goldman Sachs, ROthschilds,Bilderberg member etc.
Junker has already let it slip while drunk that they control the rules of the game they made up.
No one will get any important position of power that they don't like.

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
Jan 15, 2018
These fucks days are numbered, how long did it take trump and the alt rights to 1. take over the republican party 2. take over the country.

Top Bottom