• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 URGENT: Digital Green Certificate Regulation probably to be enacted Tomorrow (25th March 2021)

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
O Goody! look what we have here...one of our unelected elite masters telling us that we don have to worry about losing our vaccine passport or having it stolen, because it will be in a chip in our brains...

These fucking Nazi retards are serious!

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
According to a government minister reported in the Irish Independent, Ireland is leading on developing a digital passport

Green Party, Who'd have guessed

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
Dec 29, 2016
EN3ENIn addition, it should be clarified that the purpose of the certificates included in the “Digital Green Certificate” is to facilitate the exercise of free movement. The possession of a “Digital Green Certificate”, in particular a vaccination certificate, should not be a pre-condition for the exercise of free movement. Persons who are not vaccinated, for example for medical reasons, because they are not part of the target group for which the vaccine is currently recommended, such as children, or because they have not yet had the opportunity or do not wish to be vaccinated,must be able to continue to exercise their fundamental right of free movement, where necessary subject to limitations such as mandatory testing and quarantine/self-isolation. In particular, this Regulation cannot be interpreted as establishing an obligation or right to be vaccinated.

Straight out of 1984.

We will restrict your free movement so you can have free movement!!

FFS, how the hell did we arrive at this!
I have no problem with the concept of a Digital Green Cert once it's applied fairly and squarely to everybody in equal measure. I oppose any further lockdowns and I feel that these certs will help keep society open.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
I have no problem with the concept of a Digital Green Cert once it's applied fairly and squarely to everybody in equal measure. I oppose any further lockdowns and I feel that these certs will help keep society open.
That depends entirely on what you mean by an open society. Having to carry an identity card (which it in effect is) to operate within it takes us right back to the soviet era in Russia or even the present Chinese system of social credits. At the end of the day it is all about our liberty and how much we care for it.

AsTheQuoFlies

PI Member
Jan 21, 2021
That depends entirely on what you mean by an open society. Having to carry an identity card (which it in effect is) to operate within it takes us right back to the soviet era in Russia or even the present Chinese system of social credits. At the end of the day it is all about our liberty and how much we care for it.
Agreed, Polyco

Hard to imagine people accepting Digital Vaccine Cert as necessary; are liberty and rights that meaningless now? Has covid terror really convinced people we all need to vaccinated at all times, carry an ID to prove it or be discriminated against.

It just worsens; even with 12 months of data and increasing awareness of the serious, narrative-altering flaws of the PCR test (and therefore the numbers of "cases" and deaths attributed based upon it), the belief in this terror is ingrained. People are now conditioned, under thumb, and willing to be branded, microchipped or otherwise as they are told normality returns once they submit.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Sep 12, 2018
Agreed, Polyco

Hard to imagine people accepting Digital Vaccine Cert as necessary; are liberty and rights that meaningless now? Has covid terror really convinced people we all need to vaccinated at all times, carry an ID to prove it or be discriminated against.

It just worsens; even with 12 months of data and increasing awareness of the serious, narrative-altering flaws of the PCR test (and therefore the numbers of "cases" and deaths attributed based upon it), the belief in this terror is ingrained. People are now conditioned, under thumb, and willing to be branded, microchipped or otherwise as they are told normality returns once they submit.

Our health records are suppose to be private but the vaccine passport blows that out of the water.

People will now be expected to disclose their medical records to random people working in shops if this thing goes ahead which it looks like it will.