Upcoming Indian Moon Landing.

valamhic

PI Member
He is gone. But this material is not relevant to landing on the moon, where after all, the velocities are relatively slow.
As the old people used to say, "The divil much loss" Hollandia without a doubt.

Did you see that video of the Apollo 11 moon landing approach? The topic is one where I see more inconsistencies every time I look at it.

I watched outside in the field this evening at about 7.30 pm. The sun was bright at about 23 degrees. So I tested my theory using a stick pointed down.

The shadow cast is totally different to the one in the video. That moving craft was on rails and was not moving under its own power.
The end of the probe was no more than 10 inches from the surface which was rough. Yet it never touched the surface. It was pre set to ensure it passed above the high spots. The craft was moving horizontally at quite a speed.

At 14 seconds, the probe appears to be toughing the surface and scrolling along it as if the surface is only a picture, but really flat. This is meant toput a light on in the cabin on contact to tell the man to stop the engine. Yet he announces this light is on while the craft is still moving. That cannot be unless the sound came before the picture. Notice how the astronaut appears to be transparent.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
I am beginning to suspect the lunar surface was a flat photograph. Am I right in saying that the surface we see very close to landing is
nowhere to be seen near the craft during the moon walks? See this video, note 4.12 and 4.17 minutes in. 200 feet and 100 feet. The probe is only inched away from the surface.

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you remember a TV show called The Time Tunnel?

valamhic

PI Member
That is why I said today. In the future, the speed of light may well be breached, as in the Star Trek movies.
My theory on the SOL is this.

An atom's particles revolve in orbitals accelerated by the nuclear force and the magnetic forces. These forces hold the particles in orbit
but also propel them to circle the nucleus. If the force accelerated the particles indefinitely, they would reach a speed at which they would fly off due to their centrifugal/centripetal forces. The only way to stop that is to impose a limit on the speed of all objects throughout the universe. These particles are waves until observed when they collapse to particles. Every atom in our bodies and elsewhere has particles moving close to the speed of light. But the limit is active in every one of them. When energy is put into an atom, it electromagnetic waves are ejected in the form of light etc.
These were already restrained in the atom and simply move away from it due to the force that ejected it away.

It is restrained by the limit.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
My theory on the SOL is this.

An atom's particles revolve in orbitals accelerated by the nuclear force and the magnetic forces. These forces hold the particles in orbit
but also propel them to circle the nucleus. If the force accelerated the particles indefinitely, they would reach a speed at which they would fly off due to their centrifugal/centripetal forces. The only way to stop that is to impose a limit on the speed of all objects throughout the universe. These particles are waves until observed when they collapse to particles. Every atom in our bodies and elsewhere has particles moving close to the speed of light. But the limit is active in every one of them. When energy is put into an atom, it electromagnetic waves are ejected in the form of light etc.
These were already restrained in the atom and simply move away from it due to the force that ejected it away.

It is restrained by the limit.
I have no great opinion on this because I did not study it. This is a different field and indeed the the theories have changed since I was a university student.
Plus, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Yes, I remember they could fly, wire ropes were used to film it. A big barrel with coloured rings around
Excellent. An episode aired in 1967 and the plot involved landing on the Planet Mars. But however, they were forced to land on the moon instead because the 2 time travelers materialized on board and the extra weight throws askew the calculations so they stop at the moon to pick up extra fuel. Anyway, the moon landing is practically identical to what aired 2 years later as the real thing.

valamhic

PI Member
It's a pity more posters don't come in now that he's gone. We could go through all the evidence for and against the theory.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's a pity more posters don't come in now that he's gone. We could go through all the evidence for and against the theory.
Well nothing will alter the views of the believers , and they believe what ever fairy tale they are told.
The launch of this Indian craft, has now been set for July 25th

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Of course it can be breached, we are still cave men rowing a skinned animal boat in a pond before powerboats and Jet engines were invented,

1) its all about time, not distance,, stop time and you can paddle your way to Mars in a second

2) Light travels at exactly a certain speed, why ? and why not look at new forms of energy that can travel faster ? ok, I am spewing
but we cannot be limited by the pond, we have to think outside the pond,
Is time not part of space and gravity? It can't be stopped because it is implicate in the substance of the universe itself.
There, that's my bullshit done for the day. Now I'm going back to my pond.

Top Bottom